DRDO Admit Card: At present, DRDO RAC requires 290 candidates to fill the post of Scientist and Engineer. They need fresh candidates in the field of Engineering/Master Degree with the GATE score of 2017/2018/2019. So that they open the online application in DRDO Recruitment from 10th August to 31st August 2019, between these dates only the candidates are eligible to apply online.After a few days from the last date of application, DRDO releases the Admit Card link for qualified candidates.
DRDO Admit Card 2019:
After the notification announced for the post of Engineer and Scientist, DRDO releases the online application. They give 21 days time limit from the date of notification to apply for this position. The candidates have to pay application fees before applying for the post. The general candidates have to pay Rs.100/- and for SC/ST/PWD & Women are exempted fee.
After the application process ends DRDO releases, the admit card only for eligible candidates. The candidates who are all applied before the last date check the official website to download the Admit Card, or we update the link in this page. The candidates must download the hall ticket before the exam because it is mandatory for the exam hall. Without the admit card, the candidates are not permitted for the exam. Further details about the DRDO Admit Card:
|Name of the Organisation||Defence Research and Development Organisation|
|Name of the Post||Scientist & Engineer|
|Opening Date of Online Registration||10th August 2019|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||31st August 2019|
|Admit Card Date||Announced Soon|
|Exam Date||will be held in October 2019|
How to download DRDO Admit Card?
The eligible candidates download the hall ticket using their Registration ID and password. This could be generated at the time of filling up the online application form. This is the reference id to the candidate. Candidates download the hall ticket before the date of the exam. Steps for downloading the hall ticket:
- Visit the DRDO RAC official website(rac.gov.in)
- Click on the Admit Card tab
- Login using Registration ID and Password
- Then click download to download the admit card
Admit Card Details:
After downloading the admit card candidates must check the details entered in the admit card is correct or not. If the entered details are wrong to contact the DRDO RAC to change the details. The details to be checked are:
- Candidate’s Name
- Application Number
- Date Of Birth
- Test Centre
- Date Of Exam
- Tentatively, the Descriptive Examination will be conducted at DRDO centers in seven cities (Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kanpur, Kolkata, and Pune) as well as at other common centers, if the need arises.
- Candidates are required to indicate their first and second preference of examination center in the online application form among the listed centers. However, RAC reserves the right to allot any center as per its administrative convenience.
- The Descriptive Examination is likely to be held in October 2019.
The selection process will be based on the GATE scores and/or descriptive examination will be required to appear in the personal interview.
Screening for Descriptive Exam:
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for a Descriptive Examination on the basis of valid GATE score in the ratio of 1:25, subject to their GATE score not being below 25% of the GATE score of the first shortlisted candidate.
- All eligible IIT and NIT graduate engineers with minimum 80% aggregate marks in the EQ degree will be called for a Descriptive Examination.
- Candidates who appear for the Descriptive Examination will be further shortlisted for Personal Interview in the ratio of 1:5 in order of merit list prepared on the basis of the Descriptive Examination only.
Scheme of Descriptive/Written Examination:
- The written examination will be of the descriptive type.
- The descriptive examination can consist of two papers of 300 marks each, to be conducted in two sessions of the duration of 3 hours each.
- The Descriptive Examination will be administered in a paper-based format.