Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Dr YSP University Recruitment 2022 – Dr. Y S Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry, Nauni, has announced an online job notification for the posts of Senior Research Fellows, Research Associate, Young Professional, Project Associate, Research Fellow, Skilled Helper and Lab Attendant . There are 11 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Candidates who completed their M.Sc/ 10+2/ Matric/ Ph.D are eligible to apply for this recruitment on or before 3 March 2022. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
Dr YSP University Recruitment 2022:
Dr YSP University Recruitment For Senior Research Fellows, Research Associate, Young Professional, Project Associate, Research Fellow, Skilled Helper and Lab Attendant:
|Job Role||Senior Research Fellows, Research Associate, Young Professional, Project Associate, Research Fellow, Skilled Helper, Lab Attendant, Project fellow|
|Qualification||M.Sc/ 10+2/ Matric/ Ph.D|
|Salary||Rs.12,000 – 54,000/ month|
|Job Location||Nauni (H.P)|
|Application Last Date||3 March 2022|
Senior Research Fellow :
- M.Sc. Entomology
- Experience in conducting of field research trials
Skilled Helper :
- Experience in working field
Lab. Attendant –cum-Driver :
- Matric with driving license of LTV/HTV
- Experience in laboratory work and driving.
Research Associate :
- Ph.D Entomology with Published work in pesticide residue analysis
- Experience/ knowledge of working with analytical instruments used for pesticide residue analysis
Young Professional-II :
- M.Sc. (Forestry) in Tree Improvement/ Forest Genetic Resources/ Silviculture/Agroforestry/ Forest Products.
- The candidate should also be B.Sc.(Hons) Forestry from recognized University/Institute as per ICAR Norms
- Prior Experience on Plant Taxonomy/ Phenology/ Biodiversity/ Ecology ; Knowledge of Information Technology, Data Entry and Management etc; Project work experience
Project Associate :
- M.Sc./ Ph.D in Plant Pathology or Microbiology relaxable to B.Sc. (Horticulture)
- Preference will be given to the candidates passed degree in Plant Pathology
Research Fellow :
- M.Sc. Forestry (Forest Products/Medicinal & Aromatic Plants)/ Botany
- Experience on biodiversity surveys and knowledge/ work on phytochemicals analysis of plants
Research Associate Level-II :
- M.Sc. Forestry Botany
- Preference will be given to the candidate having experience of working in relevant research project and work of thesis on Physiological aspects
Project Fellow :
- M.Sc. Soil Science with specialization in Soil Microbiology/ M.Sc. Microbiology with specialization in Soil Science
The upper age limit is as under:
- Senior Research Fellows, Research Associate, Young Professional-II, Project Associate, Research Fellow level-II, Project Fellow is 35 years for men and 40 years for women and for supporting staff 45 years.
- Senior Research Fellows : 1 post
- Research Associate : 1 post
- Young Professional : 2 post
- Project Associate : 1 post
- Research Fellow : 2 posts
- Skilled Helper : 1 post
- Lab Attendant : 1 post
- Project Fellow : 1 post
- Research Associate Level II : 1 post
- Senior Research Fellows : Rs.31,000/ month
- Research Associate : Rs.25,000/ month
- Young Professional : Rs.35,000/ month
- Project Associate : Rs.15,000/ month
- Research Fellow : Rs.25,000/ month
- Skilled Helper : Rs.15,000/ month
- Lab Attendant : Rs.15,000/ month
- Project Fellow : Rs.12,000/ month
- Research Associate Level II : Rs.54,000/ month
Dr YSP University 2022 Selection Process :
- The selection process for the post of Skilled Helper and Lab. Attendant –cum-Driver will be based on merit after verification of certificates.
- For all the other posts mentioned above the selection process will be based on interview.
- For Skilled Helper and Lab. Attendant –cum-Driver : Rs.150 (Reserve category – Rs.63)
- For all other posts : Rs.250 (Reserve category – Rs.40)
- Application form will be considered valid if it is accompanied with prescribed processing fee in the shape of IPO/Bank Draft payable at State Bank of India/UCO Bank, Nauni, Solan-173230 (H.P.) which should be prepared in the name of the Comptroller, Dr. Ys Parmar University Of Horticulture And Forestry, Nauni-Solan
How to Apply Dr YSP University Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions by sending their application along with other essential certificates to the Address given below so as it reaches on or before 3 March 2022.
For More Details : Click here
Postal Address :
For Skilled Helper and Lab. Attendant –cum-Driver :
Professor and Head,
Department of Entomology, COH, UHF,
For other posts :
Director of Research,
Dr. YS Parmar university of Horticulture and Forestry,
Interview Dates :
|Name of post||Date and time of interview|
|Skilled Helper and Lab. Attendant –cum-Driver||Selection will be based on merit after verification of certificates.|
|Senior Research Fellows, Research Associate, Young Professional-II||07.03.2022 at 11: 00 AM onward|
|Project Associate; Research Fellows; Research Fellow Level-II; Project Fellow||09.03.2022 at 11: 00 AM onward|
|Place of Interview||Directorate of Research, UHF, Nauni-Solan|
Dr YSP University Walk-In Interview For Young Professionals(Expired):
|Job Role||Young Professionals|
|Qualification||Post Graduate/Any Degree|
|Job Location||Nauni (H.P)|
|Walk-in Date||10 December 2020|
For Young Professional (YP-I):
- Graduation with experience in typing Computers skills (Hindi/English) (The qualifying typing speed is 25 WPM in Hindi and 30 WPM in English).
- Desirable: One year Diploma in computer.
- Job Description: Reports preparation in Hindi and English, Typesetting, editing and other computer related work
For Young Professional (YP-II):
- Post Graduate in Economics from UGC recognized university with 5 year experience of working in agriculture related projects.
- Job Description: The candidates will maintain complete data base, project monitoring, evaluation, base line surveys, Assist in development of procurement plans, implementation schedules, and contract supervision plans including contract performance evaluation criteria.
For Young Professional (YP-III):
- Post Graduate in Sociology/psychology/English/Sanskrit/ French/Spanish/German from UGC recognized university.
- Desirable: Experience in the related fields.
- Job Description: The candidates with sociology background will be engaged in the execution of social equity plans, Candidates with psychology background will be engaged in counseling of the students.
- The candidates with language background will be engaged for language improvement of weak students, operational assistance in the language lab and collaboration with the foreign institutions
- For General -21 to 45 years
- Upper age relaxation is as per government order.
- Young Professional (YP-I) – 04 Posts
- Young Professional (YP-II) – 01 Post
- Young Professional (YP-III) – 02 Posts
- Young Professional (YP-I) – Rs.15,000/month
- Young Professional (YP-II) – Rs.25,000/month
- Young Professional (YP-III) – Rs.25,000/month
Dr YSP University Selection Process :
- The Selection will be based on the performance of candidates in interview
How to Apply Dr YSP University Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates must bring with the duly filled in application form downloaded from the university website and attend the walk-in-interview along with the original documents to the mentioned venue on & 10 December 2020.
For More Details: Click here
Date: 10 December 2020 Time: 10.30 AM
Dr. Y.S. Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry,
Nauni-Solan (H.P.) -173 230.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now