Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
DPS DAE Recruitment 2022 – DSP Department of Atomic Energy has announced a job notification for the post of Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper. There are 70 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this post can apply on or before 10 November 2022. The age limit of the candidates should be 18 to 27 years. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About DSP DAE – The Department of Atomic Energy was exempted during 1956 from utilizing the services of the erstwhile Directorate General of Supplies and Disposals (DGS&D) for making its purchases. In granting this exemption, Government of India had taken into consideration the highly specialized nature of the projects undertaken by the Department and of the vital necessity for completion of these projects with utmost speed. Prior to forming a full-fledged Purchase and Stores Division for the then Atomic Energy Establishment Trombay (later named as Bhabha Atomic Research Centre), procurement was, for some time, handled by Chemistry Division for itself and for a brief period by the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR).
DPS DAE Recruitment 2022:
DPS DAE Recruitment for Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper:
|Job Role||Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper|
|Salary||Rs.25,500 – 81,100/month|
|Last Date||10 November 2022|
- Graduate in Science with 60% marks. OR Commerce graduate with 60% marks. OR Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Electronics/ Computer Science with 60% marks from Government recognized universities/ institutions.
Age Limit :
- Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper – 18 to 27 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST – up to 5 years
- SC – 23 Posts
- OBC – 12 Posts
- EWS – 22 Posts
- UR – 13 Posts
- Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper – Rs.25,500 – 81,100/month
DPS DAE Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process is based written test and interview. Level 1 Examination: Objective type test. Level 2 Examination: Descriptive type test. Empanelment criteria: Marks obtained in Level 2 Examination only.
- Level 1 Examination will be only qualifying exam / screening test to shortlist candidates for Level 2 Examination.
- For General – Rs.200/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman/Women Candidates.
Mode Of Payment:
The application fees should be paid through credit/debit cards/net banking/wallets/IMPS etc.
How to apply DPS DAE Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates should apply through online along with required documents on or before 10 November 2022.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here