Dow Recruitment 2020: The Dow Chemical International Pvt. Ltd scheduled to hire Manufacturing & Engineering Internship for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Chennai. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Capgemini Recruitment 2020 for Technical Support Analyst
- Shell Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Trainee
Dow Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Manufacturing & Engineering Internship|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
- Education: Currently studying for a Bachelors degree or equivalent in [Chemical/Instrument Engineering/Process control]
- Have a good working knowledge of English
- You can start between Jan and Dec 2020 for a period of 3 months (exact timing to be discussed).
- You will gain hand-on experience working in the field of plant process control and automation.
- You will be collaborating closely with departments/Manager/Project Assistant/Lead scientists, etc.
- We are looking for assertive, enthusiastic and pro-active people to join our team.
- An internship with us can show you the ‘ins-and-outs‘ of this industry!
- During your assignment, you will both add value to our company and to yourself by developing as a professional in the field of plant process control and automation.
- The student is expected to do a comparative study and document process control strategies.
- The student is expected to develop Test libraries in ABB 800XA with simulation.
- Prepare training notes for the complex strategies.
Dow internship offers you the opportunity to:
- Gain hands-on experience in process control
- Explore Career Opportunities – by working in the field you have chosen, you will receive an inside look at your potential career path
- Network – meet a variety of people in your chosen profession through your internship, allowing you to form relationships you can build on in the future
- You will participate in training during the first week of your internship. This training program will expose you to our culture and provide you with a knowledge base to draw upon throughout the remainder of your internship and beyond.
- Interns who successfully complete the program may be considered for full-time employment after graduation.
- This is a great opportunity for anyone planning to begin a career in the CHEMICAL industry.
- This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in pursuing a career in plant process control and automation.
How to apply Dow Recruitment 2020 for Manufacturing & Engineering Internship?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here