Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Dow Chemical Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled to hire Graduate Program – Information Systems for B.E/B.Tech/MS/MIS – 2020 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Dow Chemical Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Graduate Program – Information Systems|
- Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management of Information Systems (MIS) or equivalent.
- Recently graduated or expecting to graduate through August 2020.
- Highly adaptable and able to learn technology fast.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work effectively in a globally-oriented, high-performance team-based work environment.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Good initiative and a proactive mindset
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Gathers and analyzes business requirements for assigned functional and technical areas.
- Works closely with business process teams, technical teams and other stakeholders to design and build objects which meet requirements.
- Documents detailed designs.
- Builds, tests and implements application objects.
- Assists with issue resolution.
- Helps ensure that functional and technical designs meet business requirements, conform to Dow architecture standards, and optimize productivity and long-term product/system vision.
How to Apply for Dow Chemical Off Campus Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now