DOPT Recruitment 2023: The Department of Personnel and Training , Capacity Building Commission (DOPT) has announced for the post of Program Coordinator. There are 15 opening for this job. Candidates with the qualifications of B.E/B.Tech/Master’s Degree/Diploma/MBBS/LLB/CA/ICWA can apply for this job. Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before 11 December 2023. The detailed qualification is mentioned below.
DOPT Recruitment 2023:
|Job role||Program Coordinator|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/Master’s Degree/Diploma/MBBS /LLB /CA /ICWA|
|Total Vacancies||15 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 80,000 – Rs. 1,45,000/-|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last date||11 December 2023|
- Master’s Degree in relevant subject or BE/B. Tech or 2 Years PG Diploma in Management or MBBS or LLB or CA or ICWA or possessing any Professional Degree earned after a study of 4 years or more acquired after 10+2.
- M.Phil, PhD, additional qualifications, research experience, published papers and post qualification experience in the relevant field would be preferred.
- The candidates having work experience with a private organisation should have experience or assignments relating to any Government department or agency or public sector undertaking. Contractual assignments with Government or public undertakings will also be counted as
- Experience: A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in project management, coordination, or capacity building activities. Experience in a non-profit or similar organization is highly desirable.
Interpersonal Skills: Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills are essential. The ability to build and maintain effective relationships with external partners and stakeholders is critical.
Analytical Skills: Proficiency in data analysis, reporting, and problem-solving to assess the effectiveness of capacity building programs and make improvements as necessary.
Period of Consultancy: Six Months (06)/ (as per relevant guidelines of engagement of Program Coordinators in CBC dated 20.11.2023)
Upper Age Limit: 35 Years
Salary: Rs. 80,000 – Rs. 1,45,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 15 Posts
- The selection process will be based on Screening and Interview
- The screening committee will review applications and shortlist candidates based on their qualifications and experience
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews, including behavioural and technical assessments. The panel of shortlisted application will be placed before a Consultancy Evaluation Committee (CEC)
How to Apply for DOPT Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can send their Application through Email and must also send the physical copy to the mentioned postal address on or before 11 December 2023
Email ID: email@example.com
For more Details & Application form: Click here.
Capacity building commission,
Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan,
New Delhi -110001.