DOP Sikkim Recruitment 2023 – The Department of Personnel Sikkim has announced notification for the post of Language Instructor. There are 104 openings for this post. Candidates with the Graduate/10th/12th/9th qualification are eligible to apply for this job. Interested candidates can apply for this job through postal on or before 07 December 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
DOP Sikkim Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Language Instructors|
|Job category||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||104 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000 – 18,000/-|
|Walk-In-Interview Date||07 December 2023|
Graduate Language Instructors (Rai/Tamang/Sherpa/Gurung):
- Graduate from a recognised University with minimum Class X Passed from CBSE in the concerned language or
- Minimum Class X passed from State Board of Indigenous Languages (SBIL) in the concerned language.
Primary Language Instructors (RaiTamang/Sherpa/Newar/Manger/Gurung/Sunwar/Mukhia):
- Minimum class XII passed from a recognized Board, with Minimum class VIII passed in the concerned language from government school under Education Department or
- Minimum Class IX passed from the State Board of Indigenous Languages (SBIL) in the concerned language.
Age Limit(As on 31 October 2023): 40 years
- Graduate Language Instructors: Rs. 18,000/- pm
- Primary Language Instructors: Rs. 15,000/- pm
Total Vacancies: 104 Posts
- Graduate Language Instructors
- Rai: 8 posts
- Tamang: 12 posts
- Sherpa: 7 posts
- Gurung: 1 post
- Primary Language Instructors
- Rai: 26 posts
- Tamang: 10 posts
- Sherpa: 7 posts
- Newar: 13 posts
- Manger: 10 posts
- Gurung: 8 posts
- Sunwar/Mukhia: 2 posts
Selection Process :
The selection process includes Interviews
How to Apply for DOP Sikkim Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can send their Application form with the relevant documents through postal on or before 07 December 2023
For More Details & Application form: Click here.
Department of Personnel,
Documents to be attached:
- Self-attested copy of Mark sheet and Pass Certificates of all Academic Qualifications.
- Self-attested copy of Certificate in concerned language/Certificate issued by SBIL in concerned language.
- Copy of SikkimSubject/Certificate of Identification attested by Competent Authority.
- For Unmarried Female Candidate: Unmarried Certificate issued by Competent Authority.
- For Married Female Candidate: Marriage Certificate along with Husband’s COI/SSC.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Valid Local Employment Card (Self Attested).
- Two passport size photographs.