DNS Bank Recruitment 2018 – Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Ltd. Job notification for 20 posts of Probationary Management Officer in various offices of the bank.The detailed eligibility and application process of DNS Bank Recruitment are given in below.
DNS Bank Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Probationary Management Officer|
|Last date||30 December 2017|
DNS Bank Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: MBA / MMS from a recognized University and must have acquired the first class (60% and above) throughout, starting from S.S.C. up to MBA/MMS (First class in every semester/trimester).
Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidate should have Certificate/Diploma in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a recognized University / Institution and the result should have been declared on or before 01.12.2017. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 01.12.2017 has to be submitted at the time of interview. The date of passing the examination which is reckoned for eligibility will be the date of passing appearing on the marksheet/ Provisional certificate.
- Candidate should have capacity to read, write and speak in Marathi.
Age limit(As on 01.12.2017): 23 to 30 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.12.1987 and not later than 01.12.1994 (both dates inclusive)
DNS Bank Recruitment Selection process:
The selection process of DNS Bank Recruitment is based on Online examination followed by Interview.
- The test contains 160 questions for 200 Marks.Duration of test is 140 minutes.
- The tests will be available only in English.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score
Scheme of Online examination:
|Name of Test||No. of Qs.||Marks||Time|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||40 min|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||50||20 min|
|English Language||40||50||40 min|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||40||50||40 min|
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the online examination will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Bank. Interviews will be conducted at Mumbai only. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter for interview. Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from Bank’s website www.dnsbank.in.The total weightage allotted is 100. The weightage (ratio) of Online Exam and interview will be 80:20. The combined final scores of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in Online Exam and Interview.
Application Fee: (online payment)
- Rs. 550/- (including GST) for SC / ST / OBC / BC / NT candidates
- Rs. 650/- (including GST) for all other candidates.
- Applicants have to bear the Transaction charges for online payment.
Examination centre: Mumbai (including Greater Mumbai/Navi Mumbai), Thane, Pune, Nagpur, Jalgaon, Satara, Sangli, Nashik, Aurangabad, Ratnagiri, Kankavali, Ahmednagar and Kolhapur.
How to apply for DNS Bank Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this positions in online latest by 30 December 2017.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Online Registration: 16.12.2017 to 30.12.2017
- Payment of Application Fees- Online: 16.12.2017 to 30.12.2017
- Download of Call letter for Examination: 25.01.2018
- Online Examination: In the month of February 2018
- Declaration of result status of examination: 3 days after conducting of Online examination
- Download of call letters for Interview: 15 days after declaration of result
- Conduct of Interview: 3 days after last date of downloading interview call letters