DMRC Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the Software Developer. There are 04 vacancies available for this post. Candidates with the qualifications of B.E/B.Tech/MCA are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by postal/email on or before 17 October 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
DMRC Recruitment 2023 for Software Developer:
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Total Vacancies||04 Posts|
|Last date||17 October 2023|
- Minimum of 60% marks/equivalent CGPA in B.E./ B. Tech (Full-Time) in Computer Science/Information Technology, or, Minimum of 60% marks/equivalent CGPA in MCA (Full time), from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute. In case CGPA in degree is awarded, equivalent % of marks should be indicated in the attached application as per the norms adopted by the concerned university/ institute. A certificate to this effect may be obtained by the candidate from the university/institute, which shall be required to be produced at the time of verification.
- Essential Technical Skills:
- Should have Advanced knowledge of C, C++;
- Should have good knowledge of Linux OS including Ubuntu with good troubleshooting skills.
- Essential Work Experience:
- 3+ years post qualification experience in Software Development;
- System Administration experience in Linux server operations;
- Experience in virtualization techniques like VMware, etc.;
- Experience in database programming
Age Limit ( As on 01 September 2023 ): Not more Than 35 Years
- Relaxation in upper age limit to OBC (NCL)/SC/ST candidates shall be provided against reserved posts as per the extant Govt. orders, i.e.,
- SC/ST- 5 years
- OBC (NCL)- 3 Years
Salary: Rs 63,112/-
No.of.Vacancies: 04 Posts
- UR: 02 Posts
- OBC: 01 Post
- SC: 1 Post
- The selection methodology will comprise of Screening Test and Medical Fitness Examination in the prescribed medical standard.
- The Medical Examination shall be in the Bee-Two (B-2) Medical Category. The details of Medical Examination are available on the DMRC website.
- The screening process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, Technical & professional proficiency, competency, aptitude and physical fitness.
- Candidates would have to qualify/pass the screening test and the medical examination, before being adjudged as suitable
- The applications received shall be screened for eligibility.
- The company reserved the rights to shortlist the candidates for selection out of the eligible candidates.
How To Apply For DMRC Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending the prescribed application form through Speed Post to the mentioned address or mentioned mail ID by 17 October 2023.
For more details & Application Form: Click here.
Mail id: email@example.com
Executive Director (HR),
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd,
Fire Brigade Lane,
- An envelope superscribing the Name of Post on the cover prominently
- Mention the name of post and Advt.No. in the subject of email