DMHO Kurnool Recruitment 2020 – Dist. Medical and Health Officer, Kurnool invites online job application for the post of Staff Nurse – 63 posts, Lab Technician Gr-II – 25 posts, Pharmacist Gr-II – 19 posts. Candidates who completed their B.Sc/Diploma are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (https://kurnool.ap.gov.in/) website on or before 22 July 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
DMHO Kurnool Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Staff Nurse/ Lab Technician/ Pharmacist|
|Job Location||Kurnool (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Last Date||22 July 2020|
- GNM Course or B.Sc (Nursing) from an institution recognized by Govt. of A.P.
- Must be registered with AP. Nursing council
Lab Technician Gr-II:
- 1 Year Lab-Tech.course after intermediate (or)
- 2 Years vocational DMLT course and have completed one year clinical training in selected Govt. hospital (Or) completed one year Apprenticeship Training in identified hospitals
- A Degree in B.Sc with Medical LabTechnician
- B.Sc Degree with B.Z.C in first Class or B.Sc (Life Science) in first class with PG Diploma in MLT issued by NIMS/SVIMS (OR)
- P.G. Diploma in clinical Bio-Chemistry course of the University recognized by U.G.C
- Must be registered with AP Para Medical Board.
- 02 Years Diploma in Pharmacy course after intermediate recognized by Govt. of A.P.
- Bachelor Pharmacy Or any other Eligible Equivalent qualification
- Must be registered with AP Pharmacy Council
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2020): 18 to 42 years
- For SC’s and ST’s & BCs 05
- For Ex-service men 03 (Three) years
- For Physically Challenged persons 10
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Staff Nurse – 63 posts
- Lab Technician Gr-II – 25 posts
- Pharmacist Gr-II – 19 posts
- Staff Nurse – Rs. 34,000/-
- Technician Gr-II/ Pharmacist Gr-II – Rs. 28,000/-
DMHO Kurnool Recruitment Selection Process:
- Total Marks –100.
- 75% Marks will be allocated against marks obtained in the qualifying examination
- Service weightage up to 15 Marks will be given to the candidates those who are working on contract / Outsourcing basis with the conditions as shown at “B”.
- Course weightage. Up to 10 marks @ 1.0 mark per each completed year after passing of qualifying examination.
Application Fees: Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment – Pay an amount to Account No: 005310011075847 of Andhra Bank, Gayatri Estate, Kurnool, IFSC Code: ANDB0000053.
How to Apply for DMHO Kurnool Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (https://kurnool.ap.gov.in/) website on or before 22 July 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now