DME AP Recruitment 2023 – Directorate of Medical Education Andhra Pradesh invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Civil Assistant Surgeons for 250 vacancies on a contract basis to work in COVID Hospitals in the State for one year. Candidates with the qualification of MBBS are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at (www.dme.ap.nic.in) website from 13 September 2023 to 24 September 2023 till 11.59 pm. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process of DME AP Recruitment.
DME AP Recruitment 2023 for Civil Assistant Surgeons:
|Job Role||Civil Assistant Surgeons|
|Total Vacancies||250 Posts|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Application Starts||13 September 2023|
|Last Date||24 September 2023|
Civil Assistant Surgeons: Candidates should have passed MBBS Degree examination or its equivalent examination (MCI Act. 1956 as amended from time to time and from a College recognized by the Medical Council of India).
- OC candidate should not have completed 42 years as on date of Notification (should not have been born before 01-07-1981).
- EWS/SC/ST/BC candidates should not have completed 47 years as on date of Notification (should not have been born before (01-07-1976)
- Physically Handicapped persons should not have completed 52 years as on date of Notification (should not have been born before (01-07-1971)
- Ex-servicemen should not have completed 50 years as on date of Notification (should not have born before (01-07-1973)
No. of. Vacancies: 250 Posts
Salary: Rs.61,960 -1,51,370/-
- Total Marks – 100.
- 75% Marks will be allocated against marks obtained in the qualifying examination i.e., Aggregate of Marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying examination.
- In case of Foreign Degrees for Aggregate of Marks of 75%
- The candidates who have passed the MBBS degree in Foreign Universities, the 75olo aggregate marks weightage is given as per the following formula.
- A Grade / Excellent – 60% x 75 = 45
- B Grade / Good – 55% x 75 = 41..25
- C Grade / Satisfactory – 50% x 75 = 37.50
- The percentage of marks awarded in Foreign Universities, those marks shall be converted as Grades as follows.
- 80% to 100% – A Grade / Excellent – 60% x 75 = 45
- 65% to 80% – B Grade / Good – 55% x 75 = 41.25
- Below 65% – C Grade / Satisfactory – 50% x 75 = 37.50
- In certain Foreign Universities Degrees shown as academic hours / amount of hours / ECIS Ranks / National grade / Study hours / credits/grade points GPA/pass etc., In such cases, where marks/grades are not clearly shown, the Grade C with 50% as maximum marks will be awarded.
- Marks awarded for languages shall not be considered for weightage of aggregate marks.
- Weightage up to 15 Marks will be given to Civil Assistant Surgeons working on contract basis with the conditions as given in the advertisement
- Upto 10 marks @ 1.0 mark per each completed year after completion of internship along with requisite qualification
- Application fee for O.Cs Rs.1,000/-
- For SC, ST, BC, EWS, Differently abled & Ex-servicemen Rs.500/-
How to Apply for DME AP Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.dme.ap.nic.in ) website on or before 24 September 2023. till 11.59pm
For More Details & Apply: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
DME AP Recruitment 2023 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at DME AP Recruitment?
Ans. At present DME AP having vacancies for Civil Assistant Surgeons - 250 posts
Q2.Who can apply for DME AP Vacancies?
Ans. Candidates who completed MBBS are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for DME AP Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply through online at (www.dme.ap.nic.in) website on or before 24 September 2023 up to 11.59 pm