DMart Off Campus Drive 2017 for Graduate Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech 2017 batch graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
DMart Off Campus Drive 2017:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineering Trainee (GET)|
|Salary||Rs 2.5 to 3.5 LPA|
- B.E/B.Tech – Electrical Engineering with no active backlogs
- Candidates from 2017 passing out batch
- 60% throughout academics (10th, 12th & BE Aggregate)
- Dry-run of DG / UPS / Inverter / Fire system to check health assessment of equipment.
- Follow-up with ALL AMC vendors for PM service as per schedule & ensure quality PM.
- Follow-up with vendor for quick resolution of breakdown complaints.
- Adherence to Safety compliance
- Vendor Management and coordination
- Preventive maintenance of LT / HT substation, DG, FAS, PAS, CCTV, HVAC (High & Low side) etc. through OEMs / approved vendors.
- Breakdown maintenance
- Conduct Dry Run of all critical equipment’s at-least once a month
- Extensive engagement with store team in case of breakdown, for impact & cause analysis and possible solution to tackle the same. Quite often the interaction is to be done from remote location, and needs a good rapport & relationship with vendors so as to ensure timely resolution of the breakdown.
How to apply DMart Off Campus Drive 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here