DMart Off Campus Drive 2019 – Avenue Supermarts Ltd.(D-Mart) has scheduled the off-campus drive for MBA graduates for the role of Department Manager. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Company Name||Avenue Supermarts Ltd.(D-Mart)|
|Job Role||Department Manager|
|Salary||INR 3 LPA|
|Venue Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Registration Last Date||25 October 2019|
|Drive Date||5 November 2019|
- Education: Candidates should possess MBA
- Batch: 2018/2019/2020 pass out only
- Pre Placement Talk
- Online Assessment
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- HR Interview
- Support the Store Manager for smooth functioning & performance of the store overall.
Brief & de-brief periodically with the store team.
- Review manpower requirement to ensure smooth functioning of the store.
- Ensure the team is highly motivated & engaged.
- Responsible for training and grooming of store staff.
- Oversee preventive maintenance activities & effectively handle escalation of issues with relevant teams.
- Supervise store workflow from physical inventory to cash point, identify and suggest effective measures to arrest pilferage.
- Ensure customer satisfaction in terms of adherence to D-Mart deliverables.
- Facilitate smooth circulation of footfalls on the shop floor and ensure quick check out during peak hours.
- Lunch time will be from 1:00 PM to 1:30 PM.
- The selection process is a single day process and final selections will be declared by the evening.
How to Apply for DMart Off Campus Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link on or before 25 October 2019. After completion of registration, candidates can attend the drive on 5 November 2019 to the mentioned venue.
To Apply: Click here
Last Date: 25 October 2019 (Friday) Time: Before 11:00 AM
Date: 5 November 2019 (Tuesday) Reporting Time: 9:15 AM
A-107, Block A, Maharaja Agrasen University
Atal Shiksha Kunj, Kalujhanda,
Near Barotiwala, Tehsil Baddi Distt. Solan,
Himachal Pradesh. (30 Kms from Chandigarh)
Documents to carry:
- Latest Copy of Resume / CV
- Two Latest Color Passport Size Photographs
- Photocopy of Educational Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation)
- Internship Certificates.
Note: Students should be in formal dress.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now