5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
DLW Recruitment 2019 – Diesel Locomotive Works has released the job notification for the post of Trade Apprentices (Non-ITI & ITI) for 374 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 10th/ITI in the respective disciplines are eligible to apply for this post. Eligible candidates can apply for the post online on or before 21 November 2019 to avoid interruption. Here we describe the detailed eligibility of these posts.
Diesel Locomotive Works: DLW was found in 1961, and it is located in Varanasi, India. DLW is a production unit of Indian Railways. It manufactures diesel-electric locomotives and its spare parts. In India, DLW is the largest diesel-electric locomotive manufacturer. It is located in the metropolitan city of Varanasi from DLW to BHU road. It has an annual production capacity of 250 locomotives and plans to increase it to 275 based on the current demand
DLW Recruitment 2019:
DLW Recruitment 2019 for Trade Apprentices:
|Job Role||Trade Apprentices (Non-ITI & ITI)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||21 November 2019|
- The Candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks
- Candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, from recognized Board and also must pass ITI in the relevant trades.
- Candidates will have the National Council of Vocational Training / State Council of Vocational Training (NCVT / SCVT) semester certificate / Marksheet in respective trade
Respective Trade: Fitter, Carpenter, Painter(Gen.), Machinist, Welder(G&E), Electrician
Age Limit(as on 21.11.2019):
- For Non-ITI Candidate: 15 – 22 Years
- For ITI: 15 – 24 Years (welder trade, and carpenter candidates: 15 -22 years)
- For SC/ST: 5 Years
- For OBC: 3 Years
- For PWD: UR-10 Years, SC/ST-15 Yr, OBC-13 Yr.
- Ex-Servicemen candidates: 3 Years
Trade Wise Vacancies:
For ITI Seats: (Total – 300)
- Fitter: 107 Posts
- Carpenter: 3 Posts
- Painter(Gen.): 7 Posts
- Machinist: 67 Posts
- Welder(G&E): 45 Posts
- Electrician: 71 Posts
For Non-ITI Seats: (Total – 74)
- Fitter: 30 Posts
- Machinist: 15 Posts
- Welder(G&E): 11 Posts
- Electrician: 18 Posts
DLW Recruitment Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list.
Application Fee: Rs.100/-
Note: No fee is required for SC/ST/PH and woman candidate.
Mode of Payment: Online payment can be made through debit/credit card or internet banking
How to Apply DLW Recruitment 2019 for Trade Apprentices?
All interested and eligible candidates first register in the Apprentices Portal and then apply for this post online on or before 21 November 2019.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Apprentices Portal: Click here
- Notification Date: 21.10.2019 11.00
- Last Date for Registration: 21.11.2019 (16.45)
- Last Date Fee Payment: 21.11.2019 (16.45)
- Last Date Upload Document: 21.11.2019 (16.45)
DLW Recruitment 2019 for Group C:(Expired)
|Job Role||Group C|
|Qualification||10th/ ITI/ Any Degree|
|Salary||Rs.29200 – 63200/Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||23 September 2019|
- 10th or 10th +ITI for Level 2 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC. (Note- Candidates having
technical qualification of ITI will be given relaxation in the training period after joining, as
- Graduate for Level 5 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC.
- The age of the candidate will be verified with a certificate of class 10th Mark sheet.
For Pay matrix Rs.29,200-92,300:
- Represented the Country in Olympic Games (Category -A) OR At least 3rd position in any of the category ‘B’ Championships/events except Gold Medal in Asian Games.
For Pay matrix Rs.19,900-63,200:
- Represented the Country in any of the Category -B Championships /events (OR)
- At least 3rd Position in any of the Category -C Championships/events (OR)
- At least 3rd Position in Senior /Youth/Junior National Championships. (OR)
- At least 3rd Position in National Games organised under the aegis of Indian Olympic Association. (OR)
- At least 3rd Position in All India Inter-University Championship organised under the aegis of Association of Indian Universities (OR)
- 1st Position in Federation Cup Championships (Senior Category)
Age Limit(As on 01 Jan 2020): 18-25 years of age
Game/Discipline wise Vacancies:
- Basketball (Men): 2 posts
- Golf (Men): 1 post
- Handball (Men): 2 posts
- Volleyball (Men): 3 posts
- Wrestling (Men): 2 posts
- The shall be through Screening & Scrutiny of application
Marks for the recruitment will be awarded as under:
|(i)||For game skill, physical fitness & Coach’s observations during Trials||40 Marks|
|(ii)||For assessment of recognised Sports Achievements as per norms||50 Marks|
|(iii)||Educational Qualification||10 Marks|
Minimum qualifying marks:
- For Pay matrix Rs.29,200-92,300: 70 Marks
- For Pay matrix Rs.19,900-63,200: 65 Marks
- For General: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/Minorities and Economic Backward Classes: Rs.250/-
A crossed Bank Draft in favour of “The Principal Financial Advisor”, DLW/Varanasi, payable at Varanasi
How to apply for DLW Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online on or before 23 September 2019.
For More Details: Click here
Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now