Dimension Data Recruitment 2017 for the post of Level 1 Engineer at Bangalore.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Dimension Data Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech from any recognized university
- Client focussed.
- Diligent and detail oriented
- Solid team player.
- Strong written and oral English communication skills
- An inquisitive mind and a can‐do spirit.
- Analytical approach to Problem Solving
- Ability to work at a fast pace.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- The L1 – engineering team must be staffed 24x7x365 in 3 daily shifts What we expect you to do – Communicate status of service tickets in writing (through Service Now) and on the phone to clients and relevant stakeholders
- Receive inbound phone calls from the GSC (or client as required)
- Receive inbound incident and service request tickets from the GSC (or client as required) via ServiceNow (ITSM)
- Resolve client service requests using Cloud Control (where applicable)
- Resolve client incidents leveraging troubleshooting skills and standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Classify and dispatch incoming calls and tickets ServiceNow (ITSM) according to Service
- Level Agreements (SLAs) to escalation resources
- Escalate unremediated or unacknowledged incidents through appropriate escalation queues to ensure that client impact is minimal
How to apply Dimension Data Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online by following link.
To Apply: Click here