DigiValet Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for 2018 & 2019 Batch Engineering graduates for the role of Product Developer Newbie. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
DigiValet Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Product Developer Newbie|
|Batch||2018 & 2019|
|Salary||Rs 4.25 LPA|
|Job Location||Indore (Madhya Pradesh)|
|Venue Location||Indore (Madhya Pradesh)|
|Venue Date||7 March 2019|
|Last Date||5 March 2019|
- Batch: Batch 2018 pass out and 2019 passing out.
- Courses allowed: B.E. / B. Tech /M.Tech / M.E. / MCA.
- Eligible Streams – Computer Science / Information Technology
- Eligibility Criteria: Minimum 60% and above from 10th onwards.
- Oops, Core Java, C, C++ concepts.
- Data Structure, Database concepts.
- Excellent computer science fundamentals with significant exposures to databases,
networking and web technologies.
- Hands on experience in running development environment on Unix/Linux (ubuntu,
CentOS) will be an added advantage.
- Cloud computing experience, Integration with third party devices, experience in
writing REST APIs, shell scripting knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
Note: Candidates from Indore region can only register.
- Development and unit testing of various product in JAVA / PHP / QA /DevOps / R&D and
other related technologies.
- Need to do requirement understanding, preparing initial concept and possible
- Responsible for feasibility analysis and POC development.
- Work in Agile SCRUM development model and plan, estimate, execute and deliver
quality work as per committed timeline.
- Continuously analyse and contribute to lean processes, quality improvements,
product growth and productivity improvements within team.
- Ready to act as direct interface with client and participate in overall development
activities including requirements elaboration, design & coding
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now