DigiValet Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for 2018 & 2019 Batch Engineering graduates for the role of Product Developer Newbie. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
DigiValet Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Product Developer Newbie|
|Batch||2018 & 2019|
|Salary||Rs 4.25 LPA|
|Job Location||Indore (Madhya Pradesh)|
|Venue Location||Indore (Madhya Pradesh)|
|Venue Date||7 March 2019|
|Last Date||5 March 2019|
- Batch: Batch 2018 pass out and 2019 passing out.
- Courses allowed: B.E. / B. Tech /M.Tech / M.E. / MCA.
- Eligible Streams – Computer Science / Information Technology
- Eligibility Criteria: Minimum 60% and above from 10th onwards.
- Oops, Core Java, C, C++ concepts.
- Data Structure, Database concepts.
- Excellent computer science fundamentals with significant exposures to databases,
networking and web technologies.
- Hands on experience in running development environment on Unix/Linux (ubuntu,
CentOS) will be an added advantage.
- Cloud computing experience, Integration with third party devices, experience in
writing REST APIs, shell scripting knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
Note: Candidates from Indore region can only register.
- Development and unit testing of various product in JAVA / PHP / QA /DevOps / R&D and
other related technologies.
- Need to do requirement understanding, preparing initial concept and possible
- Responsible for feasibility analysis and POC development.
- Work in Agile SCRUM development model and plan, estimate, execute and deliver
quality work as per committed timeline.
- Continuously analyse and contribute to lean processes, quality improvements,
product growth and productivity improvements within team.
- Ready to act as direct interface with client and participate in overall development
activities including requirements elaboration, design & coding
- Job Type: Internship
- Service Agreement: 02 Years
- Joining- Immediate
- Internship Duration: 6 Months
- All necessary leaves should be discussed before selection and exam leaves can be
How to apply DigiValet Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 5 March 2019 and attend drive at Indore (MP) on 7 March 2019.
To Apply: Click here
Documents to carry:
- Copy of your latest resume
- One recent size photograph
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now