DigiValet Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for 2018 & 2019 Batch Engineering graduates for the role of Software Development & Testing. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
DigiValet Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Software Development & Testing.|
|Designation||Product Developer Newbie|
|Batch||2018 & 2019|
|Salary||Rs 4.25 LPA|
|Job Location||Indore (Madhya Pradesh)|
|Venue Location||Chitkara University, Punjab|
|Venue Date||10 & 11 January 2019|
- Batch: Batch 2018 pass out and 2019 passing out.
- Courses allowed: B.E. / B. Tech (Computer Science & Engineering Engineering / Information Technology) / MCA.
- Eligibility Criteria: Minimum 60% and above from 10th onwards.
- No active backlogs.
- Should have good communication skills, Strong programming knowledge.
Note: Candidates from DELHI NCR, CHANDIGARH AND OTHER NORTHERN STATES are eligible to participate.
(On Thursday, i.e. 10th January 2019):
- Pre – Placement Talk.
- Online test.
- Technical & HR Interviews.
(On Friday, i.e. 11th January 2019)
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Spill over interviews.
- Joining: The joining will be immediate, hence all necessary leaves should be discussed before selection and exam leaves can be granted.
- Stipend and Compensation: INR Rs. 20,000/- per month during internship after which INR Rs. 4.25 LPA.
- Bond: 02 years.
How to apply DigiValet Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link and attend drive at following venue on 10 & 11 January 2019.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date: 10th and 11th January 2019 (Thursday and Friday).
Reporting Time: 10th January 2019 (Thursday) at 02:00 pm (Sharp).
SUN Hall, Turing Block,
Chandigarh – Patiala National Highway,
(Just 32 Kms from Chandigarh on Chandigarh – Zirakpur – Banur – Rajpura Highway)
Mandatory documents to carry:
- Must carry one copy of latest resume.
- One passport size photo in professional attire.
- Students should carry Govt. ID proof during the process.
- Students should attend the process in Formal Attire.