Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Digital India Corporation Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Executive -HR/Young Professional. There are 20 vacancies available for above mentioned posts. Candidates with the qualification of Any degree/B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc/LLB/CA/ICWA are eligible to apply for the job. The interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
About Digital India Corporation: Digital India Corporation was founded as Media Lab Asia in 2001. It is a not-for-profit research entity founded as a result of cooperation between the MIT Media Lab and the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology of the Government of India. Digital India Corporation started with the projects such as World Computer (affordable computing and access devices), Bits for All (low cost, high bandwidth connectivity) and Tomorrow’s Tool (rurally relevant applications). It later switched to application development, including information and communications technology for healthcare, education, livelihood and empowerment of the disabled.
Digital India Corporation Recruitment 2023:
Digital India Corporation Recruitment 2023 for Executive -HR:
|Job Role||Executive -HR|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||Any degree/ PG- MBA/PGDM|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Salary||Experience/ Skill basis|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||10 March 2023|
Digital India Corporation Recruitment Vacancies – Detailed Eligibility:
- Candidate must have graduated in any stream ( Essential)
- PG- MBA/PGDM – in HR or equivalent ( Desirable)
- Only Candidates who can join asap can apply
- Candidates should have at least 1 year of experience in HR.
- Involved in End – End Recruitment activities for all the projects. Posting, Sourcing, Shortlisting, Interview coordination, offer, follow-ups, etc.
- Screening and shortlisting the profiles according to the requirement
- The role involves end-to-end recruitment
- Conducting Telephonic Interviews (to check Communication skills, project experience, cost, notice period and other related factors).
- Scheduling the interview.
- Working with Managers on all staffing-related issues, such as recruitment, selection of the candidates, salary negotiations, and closing the candidates.
- Keeping in touch with the offered candidates and keeping them well informed till the time they join.
- Maintain daily, weekly & monthly reports.
- Searching the profile in the database for a new candidate for checking duplications to maintain the effective database.
- Maintain each and every candidate’s profile with full details like education, contact details, technical comments, HR comments, Reference check, background verification, etc.
- The individual should be hands-on with IT recruitment and open to occasional outstation travel.
Total Vacancies – 01 Post
Salary – Salary will be given based on the Qualifications, experience, and skills of the candidate
Digital India Corporation Recruitment Selection Process 2023:
- Applications will be screened for interviews based on qualifications, age, academic record, and relevant experience.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called in for selection interviews
Note: This post is purely contract basis and the duration depends upon the nature of the project
How to Apply for Digital India Corporation Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates who are interested can apply for this post online using the following link on or before 10 March 2023.
For More Details: Click Here
To Apply: Click Here
Digital India Corporation Recruitment 2023 for Young Professional:
|Job Role||Young Professional|
|Total Vacancies||20 Posts|
|Application Last Date||26 March 2023|
Young Professional :
- Master’s Degree in Cyber Security, Cyber laws / Emerging Technologies (AI/ML, Blockchain, Cloud Computing, Quantum Computing; AR/ VR, Electronics, IOT, Drone, NLT, etc)/e-Governance/ Digital Transformations/IT /Policy Making/ Entrepreneurship or equivalent. or
- BE/B. Tech or 2 Years PG Diploma in Management or LLB or CA or ICWA.
- Desirable : Persons with M. Phil, PhD, additional qualifications, research experience, published papers and post qualification experience in the relevant field would be preferred.
- Experience : Minimum of one (01) years’ experience in Government, reputed Governmental Organizations, International development agencies and Research Organizations.
Job Description :
- Quality Experience for IT projects related to following domains:
- Domain 1 : Cyber Security, Cyber laws.
- Domain 2 : Emerging Technologies (AI/ML, Blockchain, Cloud Computing, Quantum Computing; AR/ VR, Electronics, IOT, Drone, NLT, etc).
- Domain 3 : e-Governance.
- Domain 4 : Digital Economy, Digital Payments
- Domain 5 : Use of IT in various domains
- Domain 6 : Policy Making for digital domains, Entrepreneurship, etc.
Age Limit ( As on 24 February 2023 ) : Candidates should be below 32 years of age.
Salary : Rs 60,000/-
No.of.Vacancies : 20 Posts
Selection Process of Digital India Corporation Recruitment 2023 :
The selection process includes Interview.
How to apply for Digital India Corporation Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode by the given link latest by 24 March 2023.
For more details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
Note : Period of Contract : Fixed period but not exceeding 3 years