DHL Off Campus Drive 2023 scheduled to hire Freshers for Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc at Chennai. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- Bachelor (B.Tech/B.E/B.Sc) or Master degree in Computer Science, IT or similar discipline.
- Professional experience already in digitization or IT-related projects.
- Strong experience in UiPath (preferably certified as “Advanced RPA Developer”).
- Fluent and very good English skills (written and spoken) (C1).
- German language skills are a plus.
- Knowledge in data analysis, dashboard generation and query generation (Splunk, Power BI, …).
- Knowledge in Low-Code app development, process automation (Power Platform, Appian, …).
- Knowledge in Business Process Modelling (Bizagi).
- Knowledge in Finance Accounting Environment (ideally SAP).
- Knowledge in process analysis and optimization (Six Sigma, Lean, …).
- Knowledge of service management/support/operations (monitoring, ticketing tools, escalation processes…).
- Technical understanding: Understanding of IT systems.
- Problem-solving skills: ability to identify and solve problems.
- Analytical Skills: Data analysis and interpretation skills.
- Teamwork skills: ability to work collaboratively and international as part of a team.
- Flexibility: ability to adapt to changing requirements.
How to Apply for DHL Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here