Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
DFCCIL Recruitment 2023 – Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd (DFCCIL) invites online job applications for Executives/Junior Executives posts in various disciplines with 535 vacancies. Candidates with an MBA/BBA/BMS/ BCA/ B.Sc/Any degree/Diploma/ ITI educational background are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the above posts before 19 June 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2023 for Executives/ Junior Executives:
|Job Role||Executives/ Junior Executives|
|Qualification||Any degree/MBA/BBA/BMS/ BCA/ B.Sc/Diploma/ ITI|
|Total Vacancies||535 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.25,000 – 1,20,000|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||19 June 2023|
- Civil: Three years Diploma in Civil Engg/ Civil Engg. (Transportation)/ Civil Engg. (Construction Technology)/ Civil Engg. (Public Health)/ Civil Engg. (Water Resource) with not less than 60% marks.
- Electrical: Three years Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Electrical & Electronics/ Power Supply/ Instrumental & Control / Industrial Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Applied Electronics / Digital Electronics / Instrumentation / Power Electronics /Electronics & Control Systems with not less than 60% marks
- Operations & Business Development: Graduation with not less than 60% marks
- Finance: Three years Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with not less than 60% marks.
- Human Resource: Three years of Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) / Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) in HR/Personnel Management with not less than 60% marks.
- Information Technology: Three years Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)/ Three years Engineering Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Tele-Communications / Networking
- Junior Executives:
- Electrical: Matriculation with not less than 60% marks plus 02 (two) year duration Course Completed Act Apprenticeship / ITI approved by SCVT/ NCVT in the trade of Electrician / Wireman / Electrician Power Distribution / Lift & Escalator Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic / Technician Power Electronic System with not less than 60% marks in ITI.
- Signal & Telecommunication: Matriculation with not less than 60% marks plus 02 (two) years duration Course Completed Act Apprenticeship/ITI in the trade of Instrument Mechanic / Mechanic Consumer Electronics Appliances / Technician Power Electronics System / Electronics Mechanic / Fitter / Wireman / Electrician / Information Technology / Information Communication Technology System Maintenance /Information Technology Electronic System Maintenance with not less than 60% marks in ITI.
- Mechanical: Matriculation with not less than 60% marks plus 02 (two) year duration Course Completed Act Apprenticeship/ITI approved by SCVT/ NCVT in the trade of Fitter with not less than 60% marks in ITI. OR Matriculation with not less than 60% marks plus 01 (one) year duration ITI in the trade of Welder/Plumber with 01 (one) year Course Completed Act Apprenticeship with not less than 60% marks in ITI.
Age Limit(As on July 2023):
- Executive/Junior Executive: 18 -30 Years.
- By five years for SC/ST candidates.
- By three years for OBC-NCL candidates.
- By ten years for PwBD applicants (15 & 13 years for PwBD candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC-NCL categories, respectively).
- For Ex-servicemen, upto the extent of service rendered in defence plus three years provided, they have put in more than six months service after attestation, as per Ex-servicemen (Re-employment in Central Civil Services and Posts) Rules, 1979 and Govt. of India orders are issued occasionally.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by (08) Eight years for regular employees of DFCCIL.
- The maximum upper age of the applicants should not exceed 56 years, including all possible age relaxations.
- Relaxation in age limit shall be applicable for PwBD category candidates irrespective of the fact whether the Post is reserved or not, provided the Post is identified as suitable for concerned PwBD category candidates.
- Executive: Rs. 25,000- 68,000/- month.
- Junior Executive: Rs. 30,000- 1,20,000/- month.
No.of.vacancies: 535 Posts.
- Civil: 50 posts.
- Electrical: 30 posts.
- Operations & Business Development: 235 posts.
- Finance: 14 posts.
- Human Resource: 19 posts.
- Information Technology: 06 posts.
- Junior Executive:
- Electrical: 24 posts.
- Signal & Tele-Communication: 148 posts.
- Mechanical: 09 posts.
- The selection process will be 5 stages.
- Computer-Based Test (CBT) Stage 1
- Computer-Based Test (CBT) Stage 2
- Computer-Based Aptitude Test (CBAT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
- The Computer-Based Aptitude Test (CBAT) is only for Executives (Operations & Business Development).
- Executive/ Jr. Executive (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS): Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen/Transgender candidates are exempted from payment of the Application Fee.
How to Apply for DFCCIL Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post latest by 19 June 2023(23.45hrs).
For More Details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
- Opening Date for Online Registration of Application: 20 May 2023 at 16:00 hrs.
- Closing Date of Online Registration of Application and Submission of Online Fee: 19 June 2023 at 23:45 hrs
- Dates of opening the “Window” for the Application Form Correction: 26 June 2023 at 16:00 hrs to 30 June 2023 at 23:45 hrs
- Tentative schedule for 1st stage Computer Based Test (CBT): August 2023
- Tentative schedule for 2nd stage Computer Based Test (CBT): December 2023
- Tentative schedule Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT): March 2024