DFCCIL Recruitment 2020 – Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd (DFCCIL) invites online job application for the post of Assistant Manager, Junior Manager & Executive in various disciplines with 54 vacancies. Candidates with the educational background of B.E/B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MBA/ MCA/ CA/ Degree are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on an online examination, interview, medical test, document verification. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online at (www.dfccil.com) website on or before 15 March 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Assistant Manager/ Junior Manager/ Executive|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MBA/ MCA/ CA/ Degree|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||15 March 2020|
Assistant Manager (Finance):
- Pass in the final examination of CA/CMA from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Experience: Minimum 03 (three) years in the field of Finance/ Accounts/ Audit/ Taxation/ Treasury/ Budget.
Assistant Manager (Information Technology):
- Full time MBA or MCA or M.Tech (Computer Science) or B.E./ B.Tech/AMIE (Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communications) with not less than 60% marks
- Experience: Minimum 03 (three) years in related SAP module in implementation/support.
Junior Manager (Human Resource):
- Two years full time MBA/PGDBA/PGDBM in HR/Personnel Management with not less than 60% marks.
- Three years full time Bachelor degree in Commerce with not less than 60% marks
Executive (Human Resource):
- Three years full time BBA in HR/Personnel Management with not less than 60% marks.
Executive (Information Technology):
- Full time B.E./B.Tech/AMIE (Computer Science/IT/Electronics/Electronics & Communications) with not less than 60% marks.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020):
- Assistant Manager/ Executive 18-30 years
- Jr. Manager 18-27 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- For SC/ST – 05 years
- For OBC-NCL – 03 years
- For PwBD – 10 years (total 15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC-NCL)
Post wise vacancies: 54 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Finance) : 17 posts
- Assistant Manager (Information Technology): 13 posts
- Junior Manager (Human Resource): 04 posts
- Executive (Finance): 13 posts
- Executive (Human Resource): 05 posts
- Executive (Information Technology): 02 posts
- Assistant Manager: Rs.60,000-1,80,000/-
- Junior Manager: Rs.50,000-1,60,000/-
- Executive: Rs.30,000-1,20,000/-
DFCCIL Recruitment Selection Process:
For Assistant Manager & Junior Manager:
- Selection will be based on the Computer Based Test, Document Verification, Interview and Medical Test
- Selection will be based on the Computer Based Test, Document Verification and Medical Test
Scheme of Examination:
- Computer Based Test (Online Mode) will be conducted in two/three sessions on a
single/ multiple days of 2 hours duration.
- The question paper will be Objective Multiple Choice Type having 120 questions containing 96 questions related to post/ discipline for which the candidate has applied and 24 questions on General aptitude.
- The Question Paper will be set in English & Hindi only
- There will be negative marking in Computer Based Test and ¼ (0.25) mark marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer
Qualifying marks in written test/CBT:
- 40% for UR
- 30% for SC/OBC-NCL/EWS
- 25% for ST
- Assistant Manager/Junior Manager (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS) – Rs.1000
- Executive (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS) – Rs.900
Note: No examination fee is required for SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen candidates
How to Apply for DFCCIL Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online at (www.dfccil.com) website on or before 15 March 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Opening Date for Online Registration of Application: 15.02.2020
- Last date for closing of Online Registration of Application: 15.03.2020 up to 23:45 hrs
- Tentative Dates for Computer Based Test (CBT) Last week of April 2020