DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 – Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) Job notification for the post of SAP Consultant.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||SAP Consultant|
|Job location||New Delhi|
|Venue location||New Delhi|
|Venue date||18 January 2018|
Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/CA/ICWA/MBA/MCA with SAP Certification in any one of the following:
Domain Expertise –
BASIS, ABAP, HCM/PAYROLL, FT/CO, PS, MM/SD, Business Intelligence
Note: Teaching and any kind of training/trainer experience shall not be considered as per post qualification experience.
Domain wise vacancies: 8 Posts
- BASIS – 1 Post
- ABAP – 1 Post
- HCM/PAYROLL -2 Posts
- FI/CO – 1 Post
- PS – 1 Post
- MM/SD – 1 Post
- Business Intelligence – 1 Post
Age limit: 20 to 40 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Duration of Contract: One year
DFCCIL Recruitment Selection Process:
The applications of candidates will be checked by the officials of DFCCIL and only those candidates who will be fulfilling the criteria as per the advertisement and producing the original certificates (Educational, Experience etc) along with self-certified copies of certificates will be allowed to be interviewed.
How to apply for DFCCIL Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview at following venue on 18 January 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Venue date: 18 January 2018 Time: 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Pragati Maidan Metro Station Building Complex,
New Delhi – 110001
- Duly filled application format
- 2 recent passport size colour photographs
- Certificate of Academic & Professional qualifications and statement of marks (all 10th/ 12th/ degree)
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate
- Proof of Identity and Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhar Card, etc)
- Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form.
- Short write up (250 words) explaining why he/she is most suited candidate for this assignment
- Any other documents in support of candidature.