DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 – Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd(DFCCIL) notifications for the post of Executive, Junior Executive (Technicians), Multi Tasking Staff. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Executive, Junior Executive, Multi Tasking Staff|
|Salary||Up to Rs.32,500/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||1 August 2018|
|Last Date||31 August 2018|
DFCCIL Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Executive: Diploma in Engineering in relevant disciplines with not less than 60% marks in aggregate from recognized university/institute.
Executive (Station Master & Controller): Graduation with not less than 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University or Institution.
Junior Executive: Matriculation with minimum 60% marks in aggregate plus minimum 02 years duration course completed Act Apprenticeship/ITI approved by SCVT/NCVT in the relevant Trade with not less than 60% marks in aggregate
Multi Tasking Staff: Matriculation (10th Class) plus minimum one-year duration Course completed Act Apprenticeship/ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT with not less than 60% mark in aggregate in ITI.
Note: Candidates awaiting results are NOT eligible to apply.
Age limit (As on 01.07.2018):
- Executive/Junior Executive: 18 to 30 years
- Multi Tasking Staff: 18 to 33 years
- Age relaxations as per govt rules.
Discipline wise vacancies: 8 Posts
- Executive (Civil) – 82 Posts
- Executive (Electrical) – 39 Posts
- Executive (Signal & Telecommunication) – 97 Posts
- Executive (Station Master & Controller) – 109 Posts
- Junior Executive Civil (Artisan) – 239 Posts
- Junior Executive (Electrical) – 68 Posts
- Junior Executive (Signal & Telecommunication) – 42 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (Civil-Trackman) – 451 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (Electrical-Helper) – 37 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (S&T-Helper) – 6 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (Operating) – 402 Posts
- Executive: Rs.12,600-32,500/-
- Junior Executive: Rs.10,000-25,000/-
- Multi Tasking Staff: Rs.9,000-12,000/-
DFCCIL Recruitment Selection Process:
- For Executive Posts: The Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by Psycho Test & Document verification.
- Junior Executive: The Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by Document verification.
- Multi Tasking Staff: Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Document verification
- Executive (UR/OBC): Rs.900/-
- Junior Executive (UR/OBC): Rs.700/-
- MTS/Unskilled: Rs.500/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen candidates
How to apply for DFCCIL Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 1 August 2018 to 31 August 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 1 August 2018)
- Opening Date for Online Registration Applications: 01.08.2018
- Last Date for the closing of Online Registration Applications: 31.08.2018
- Tentative Dates for Computer Based Test (CBT): 01.10.2018 to 05.10.2018