Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Deutsche Bank Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Associate Engineer. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech is eligiblity to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Deutsche Bank Recruitment 2023 for Associate Engineer:
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Candidates should possess a degree B.E/B.Tech in the Computer Science fields.
Your skills and experience:
- Strong engineering leadership and analytical skills.
- Hands on expertise in design & development of micro-services based solutions using Java based technologies/frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, Junits, Kafka , databases like Oracle, Hazelcast.
- Solid understanding of the microservices architecture and distributed systems.
- Understanding of the Cryptography and principles of the Information Security.
- Hands on experience with Kafka, Hazelcast, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift.
- Experience with high-load systems and performance testing and tuning.
- Experience in building highly available distributed applications with zero-downtime release cycle.
- Solid knowledge of Oracle Database, indexes, SQL.
- Hands-on experience with UNIX systems.
- Fluent English, excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Go and no-SQL databases is a plus.
Skills That Will Help You Excel:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Updated relevant skill certification.
- A university degree in Computer Science.
- Passionate about technology and having strong influencing skills.
Your key responsibilities:
What You’ll Do:
- Accountable for the engineering and leading a function in Corporate Bank Technology.
- Passion to deliver state of the art solutions and be hands-on technologist.
- Aspirational in implementing leading technology advancements in the industry.
- Maintain hygiene, Risk and Control and Stability at to core to every delivery.
- Be a role model for the team.
How You’ll Lead:
- Be a key player in building partnership with the Product and management stakeholders.
- Go the extra mile to add value to the technology organization beyond the functional role.
- Lead by example and have client centricity at the core.
- Act as the validation point of contact regarding application challenges, potential gaps, and feedback from pod members and the application stakeholders.
- Manage the SDLC of software components all the way to production including helping support the application to resolve production issues with appropriate triaging.
- Keep pace with technical innovation.
How we’ll support you:
- Training and development to help you excel in your career.
- Coaching and support from experts in your team.
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression.
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs.
What we’ll offer you:
- As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy.
- Best in class leave policy.
- Gender neutral parental leaves.
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral).
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education.
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members.
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents.
- Accident and Term life Insurance.
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above.
How to apply for Deutsche Bank Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here