Deshbandhu College Recruitment 2019 has released the job notification for the post of Assistant Professor for 96 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Master’s degree/ Ph.D/ CA/ B.Ed/ B.P.Ed./ B.El.Ed can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 29 November 2019. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Deshbandhu College Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Assistant Professor|
|Salary||Rs. 57,700 – 1,82,400/-|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||29 November 2019|
- A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant /allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Post-graduate in Education with minimum 55% marks and B.Ed./B.El.Ed.each with 55%
- PhD degree has been obtained from a foreign University/Institution
- Graduate and professionally qualified Chartered Accountant/Cost and Works Accountant/ Company Secretary of the concerned statutory bodies.
Note: Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR.
Subject Wise Vacancies:
- Biochemistry: 4 posts
- Botany: 8 posts
- Chemistry: 3 posts
- Commerce: 3 posts
- Computer Science: 2 posts
- Economics: 6 posts
- English: 1 post
- Environmental Science: 3 posts
- Hindi: 3 posts
- History: 9 posts
- Mathematics: 15 posts
- Philosophy: 3 posts
- Physics: 16 posts
- Political Science: 8 posts
- Punjabi: 1 post
- Sanskrit: 3 posts
- Sindhi: 1 post
- Zoology: 7 posts
Deshbandhu College Recruitment – Selection Process:
The Shortlisted candidates called for interview should report along with all the testimonials/ certificates in original along with valid photo ID (Aadhaar/Voter Id/Driving License/ Passport).
Application Fee: Rs.500/- for UR/OBC/EWS category.
Note: No application fee will be charged from applicants from SC, ST, PwBD category and
How to Apply Deshbandhu College Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Professor?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link on or before 29 November 2019.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now