Deogarh District Court Recruitment 2020 – Deogarh District Court invites offline application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Clerk-cum-Typist of Taluk Legal Services Committee (TLSC) – 1 post. Candidates who pass 12th / Diploma within the age limit of 18 to 32 years can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written test, computer practical test, typing test. Interested and eligible candidates can send their application through postal before 15 October 2020. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Kendrapara District Court Recruitment 2020 for Junior Clerk
- Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2020 for Junior Clerk
Deogarh District Court Recruitment 2020:
Deogarh District Court Recruitment 2020 for Jr.Clerk-Cum-Typist:
|Job Role||Jr.Clerk-cum-Typist, TLSC|
|Qualification||12th / Diploma|
|Total Vacancies||01 (SC)|
|Job Location||Deogarh (Odisha)|
|Last Date||15 October 2020|
For Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist in Taluk Legal Services Committee (TLSC):
- Candidates should pass at least +2 examination conducted by CHSE or equivalent examination and Odia as a subject at least of M.E. standard.
- Must have passed at least a Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institution.
- Must have knowledge in Typing in English 40 words per minute and in Odia 20 words per minute.
Age Limit(as on 01.09.2020): 18 to 32 years
Deogarh District Court Recruitment Selection Process for Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist:
- Selection will be based on the Written Examination, Computer Test (Practical), and Typing test
- Only successful candidates in the written examination (Part-I) will be called to appear in the test of Computer Practical and Type test.
Exam pattern for Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist:
|Subject||Marks||Duration of Test|
|Part-I||English||40||3 Hours (With break of 15 minutes after each subject)|
|Part-II||Computer (Practical)||50||1 Hour 25 Minutes|
Application fee: Rs.100/-
Note: SC/ST candidates are- exempted from payment of the Examination fees
Mode of Payment: Treasury Challan under the head “0070- Other Administrative Services 01 – Administration of Justice – 501- Services and Service fees-0010-charges for service provided-02040-Examination fees for recruitment”
How to Apply for Deogarh District Court Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form and duly filled the application form along with required documents and self-attested copies of certificates by post to the given address on or before 15 October 2020.
Note – The envelope containing the application should be super scribed with the word “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR CLERK-CUM-TYPIST” at the top.
For More Details & Application form: Click here
The Office of the Chairman,
District Legal Services Authority,
Deogarh District Court Recruitment 2019 for Jr.Clerk/Jr.Typist: (Expired)
|Job Role||Junior Clerks/ Copyists, Junior Typist, Stenographer|
|Salary||Up to Rs. 81,100/-|
|Job Location||Deogarh (Odisha)|
|Last Date||25 October 2019|
- Candidates have passed at least +2 examination or equivalent examination from a recognized Council/Board or University.
- Candidates have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute.
- Junior Typist: Candidate must have knowledge in Typewriting with a speed of 40 words per minute in English.
- Stenographer Grade-III: Candidate must have knowledge in shorthand with a speed of 80 words per minute typing in English with a speed of 40 words per minute.
Age limit: 18 to 32 years (Relaxation as per Government policy)
Post wise vacancies: 09 Posts
- Junior Clerks/ Copyists – 5 Posts
- Junior Typist – 1 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-III – 3 Posts
- Junior Clerks/ Copyists/ Junior Typist: Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/-
- Stenographer Grade-III: Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-
Deogarh District Court Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on Written Test, Typewriting Test, Shorthand Test, Computer Science Test & Viva-Voce Test.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST Candidates)
Mode of Payment: Pay Fee through only in the shape of Treasury Challan under the head “0070- Other Administrative Services 01 – Administration of Justice – 501- Services and Service fees – 9904650 – Law Department-9916730 – Examination fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District & Subordinate Courts”
How to apply for Deogarh District Court Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 25 October 2019.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
District Judge, Deogarh,