Deogarh District Court Recruitment 2018 notifications for Junior Clerks/ Copyists, Junior Typist, Stenographer Grade-III & Salaried Amin. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Deogarh District Court Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Junior Clerks/ Copyists, Junior Typist, Stenographer & Salaried Amin|
|Salary||Up to Rs.25,500/-|
|Job Location||Deogarh (Odisha)|
|Last Date||22 September 2018|
- Candidates have passed at least +2 examination or equivalent examination from a recognized Council/Board or University.
- Candidates have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute.
- Junior Typist: Candidate must have knowledge in Typewriting with a speed of 40 words per minute in English.
- Stenographer Grade-III: Candidate must have knowledge in shorthand with a speed of 80 words per minute typing in English with a speed of 40 words per minute.
For Salaried Amin:
- Candidates have passed the Matriculation examination or equivalent examination of a recognized Board.
- Candidates have passed Revenue Inspector Training from a Government/Recognized Institution.
- Physical Standards: Male: Height – 160 Cm & Chest – 80 Cm; Female: Height – 150Cm
Age limit (As on 22.09.2018): 18 to 32 years (Relaxation as per Government policy)
Post wise vacancies: 27 Posts
- Junior Clerks/ Copyists – 19 Posts
- Junior Typist – 5 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-III – 2 Posts
- Salaried Amin – 1 Post
- Junior Clerks/ Copyists/ Junior Typist: Rs.19,900/-
- Stenographer Grade-III: Rs.25,500/-
- Salaried Amin: Rs.21,700/-
Deogarh District Court Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on Written Test, Typewriting Test, Shorthand Test, Computer Science Test & Viva-Voce Test.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST Candidates)
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now