Deogarh District Court Recruitment 2018 notifications for Junior Clerks/ Copyists, Junior Typist, Stenographer Grade-III & Salaried Amin. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Deogarh District Court Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Junior Clerks/ Copyists, Junior Typist, Stenographer & Salaried Amin|
|Salary||Up to Rs.25,500/-|
|Job Location||Deogarh (Odisha)|
|Last Date||22 September 2018|
- Candidates have passed at least +2 examination or equivalent examination from a recognized Council/Board or University.
- Candidates have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute.
- Junior Typist: Candidate must have knowledge in Typewriting with a speed of 40 words per minute in English.
- Stenographer Grade-III: Candidate must have knowledge in shorthand with a speed of 80 words per minute typing in English with a speed of 40 words per minute.
For Salaried Amin:
- Candidates have passed the Matriculation examination or equivalent examination of a recognized Board.
- Candidates have passed Revenue Inspector Training from a Government/Recognized Institution.
- Physical Standards: Male: Height – 160 Cm & Chest – 80 Cm; Female: Height – 150Cm
Age limit (As on 22.09.2018): 18 to 32 years (Relaxation as per Government policy)
Post wise vacancies: 27 Posts
- Junior Clerks/ Copyists – 19 Posts
- Junior Typist – 5 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-III – 2 Posts
- Salaried Amin – 1 Post
- Junior Clerks/ Copyists/ Junior Typist: Rs.19,900/-
- Stenographer Grade-III: Rs.25,500/-
- Salaried Amin: Rs.21,700/-
Deogarh District Court Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on Written Test, Typewriting Test, Shorthand Test, Computer Science Test & Viva-Voce Test.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST Candidates)
Mode of Payment: Pay Fee through only in the shape of Treasury Challan under the head
“0070- Other Administrative Services 01 – Administration of Justice – 501- Services and
Service fees – 9904650 – Law Department-9916730 – Examination fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District & Subordinate Courts”
How to apply for Deogarh District Court Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 22 September 2018.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now