Dentsu World Services Off Campus Drive 2020 scheduled for the post of Trainee Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/BCA/MCA graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 3.5 LPA|
- BE/B.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)), BCA, MCA,ME/MTech (Computer Science & Engineering with 60% or above
- Throughout 60% in academics (10th, 12th, Diploma if applicable, Graduation, Post-Graduation if applicable)
Technical Skills :
- Python OR Java OR C++ OR .Net OR PHP OR Testing (Manual/Automation)
- Dentsu World Services is looking for fresh graduates (BE/MCA/BTech) to join as Trainee Software Engineer
- Other Benefits : Gratuity+ Medical Insurance + Accidental Insurance over & above CTC
- You will learn new technologies as necessary for the projects
- Dentsu World Services will provide specialized training to get you up to speed if necessary
- You will write software keeping good code quality, maintainability, scalability and performance in mind
- You will develop automated unit tests for the software you develop.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Should be self-motivated with zeal to make a difference.
- Should have excellent problem solving and coding skills in
- Java/Python/C++/.Net/PHP/Testing (Manual/Automation).
- Basic knowledge of any RDBMS is required.
- Knowledge of java frameworks like spring and spring boot is preferred.
- Knowledge of Design patterns, OOPS, Data Structure will be preferred.
How to Apply for Dentsu Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive online by the following link on as soon as possible. Online test details will be shared with shortlisted candidates through E-Mail.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now