Denodo Recruitment for Associate Data Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MCA graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Denodo Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||Associate Data Engineer|
- Fresh Graduates from Tier 1 Institutes with good academic records
University Degree relating to information systems or computer science (Bachelor, Master, Diploma).
- Good understanding of SQL and good grasp of relational and analytical database management theory and practice.
- Good knowledge of JDBC, XML, JMS, and Web technologies.
- Professional curiosity and the ability to enable yourself in new technologies and tasks.
- Being available for working outside of normal business hours, holidays, and some weekends when needed for on-call periods.
As a Associate Data Engineer you will successfully employ a combination of high technical expertise, troubleshooting skills and client communication between clients and internal Denodo teams to achieve your mission.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now