Denodo Recruitment for Associate Data Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MCA graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Denodo Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||Associate Data Engineer|
- Fresh Graduates from Tier 1 Institutes with good academic records
University Degree relating to information systems or computer science (Bachelor, Master, Diploma).
- Good understanding of SQL and good grasp of relational and analytical database management theory and practice.
- Good knowledge of JDBC, XML, JMS, and Web technologies.
- Professional curiosity and the ability to enable yourself in new technologies and tasks.
- Being available for working outside of normal business hours, holidays, and some weekends when needed for on-call periods.
As a Associate Data Engineer you will successfully employ a combination of high technical expertise, troubleshooting skills and client communication between clients and internal Denodo teams to achieve your mission.
- Support, education and coaching during the introduction as well as ongoing projects of the
- Denodo Platform to achieve high level of client satisfaction.
- Conception, implementation, and execution of customer-specific integration projects based on the Denodo Platform.
- Diagnose and resolve clients inquiries related to operating Denodo software products in their environment.
- Participate in problem escalation and call prevention projects to help clients and other technical specialists increase their efficiency when using Denodo products.
- Contribute to knowledge management activities and promote best practices for project execution.
- Engage clients in the product architecture, configuration, and use of the Denodo Platform.
- Manage client expectations, establish credibility at all levels within the client and build problem-solving partnerships with the client, partners and colleagues.
- Provide timely, prioritized and complete customer-based feedback to Product
- Management, Sales, Support and/or Development regarding client’s business cases, requirements and issues.
How to apply Denodo Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here