Denodo Recruitment 2020 – Denodo scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Data Engineer (freshers) for Bachelor or Masters Degree graduates at Chennai. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
Denodo Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Data Engineer (Freshers)|
- Fresh Graduates from Tier 1 Institutes with good academic records (65% & above in 10th, 12th, and UG/PG) from 2019 & 2020 batch.
- University Degree relating to Information Systems/ Computer Science / Electronics and Communication (Bachelor or Masters).
- Good understanding of SQL and a good grasp of relational and analytical database management theory and practice.
- Good knowledge of JDBC, XML, JMS, and Web technologies.
- Professional curiosity and the ability to enable yourself in new technologies and tasks.
- Being available for working outside of normal business hours, holidays, and some weekends when needed for on-call periods.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support, education, and coaching during the introduction as well as ongoing projects of the Denodo Platform to achieve a high level of client satisfaction.
- Diagnose and resolve client’s inquiries related to operating Denodo software products in their environment.
- Participate in problem escalation and call prevention projects to help clients and other technical specialists increase their efficiency when using Denodo products.
- Contribute to knowledge management activities and promote best practices for project execution.
- Implement product demos and pilots to showcase Data Virtualization in enterprise scenarios, cloud deployments and Big Data projects.
- Provide timely, prioritized and complete customer-based feedback to Product Management, Sales, Support and/or Development regarding client’s business cases, requirements and issues.
How to apply Denodo Recruitment 2020 for Associate Data Engineer?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here