Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Denodo Off Campus Drive 2022 – Denodo has scheduled to hire Associate Data Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA/ MS from 2021 & 2022 batch. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Denodo is a high-growth, market-leading enterprise software company backed by HGGC. We are recognized as a leader by Gartner and Forrester and uniquely positioned to address the data fragmentation problems that exist in many enterprises. Denodo thrive in dynamic environments, and at the risk of sounding cliché, we work hard, and we play hard. People at Denodo are builders at heart. Denodo’s global teams are constantly interacting and working together to empower people around the world, build community and connect in meaningful ways.
Denodo Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Data Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA/ MS|
|Batch||2021 & 2022|
|Salary/CTC||Rs. 4 – 6 LPA|
|Last Date||30 April 2022|
- Fresh Graduates from B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA/ MS with good academic records (75% & above in 10th, 12th, and UG/PG) from 2021 & 2022 batch.
- Bachelors (Engineering) or Masters relating to Information Systems/ Computer Science / Electronics and Communication.
- Experienced Candidates Need Not Apply for this position.
- Please submit your application in English language.
Roles & Responsibilities :
As an Associate Data Engineer, you will successfully employ a combination of high technical expertise, troubleshooting skills and client communication between clients and internal Denodo teams to achieve your mission.
- Provide Support, education, and coaching for onboarding new projects as well as ongoing projects of the Denodo Platform to achieve a high level of client satisfaction.
- Diagnose and resolve client’s inquiries related to operating Denodo software products in their environment.
- Participate in problem escalation and call prevention projects to help clients and other technical specialists increase their efficiency when using Denodo products.
- Contribute to knowledge management activities and promote best practices for project execution.
- Implement product demos and pilots to showcase Data Virtualization in enterprise scenarios, cloud deployments and Big Data projects.
- Provide timely, prioritized and complete customer-based feedback to Product Management, Sales, Support and/or Development regarding client’s business cases, requirements and issues.
Job requirements :
- Good understanding of SQL and a good grasp of relational and analytical database management theory and practice.
- Good to have knowledge on JDBC, ODBC, XML, JMS and Web technologies.
- Professional curiosity and the ability to enable yourself in new technologies and tasks.
- Being available for working outside of normal business hours, holidays, and some weekends when needed for on-call periods.
- The position is based out of Chennai and candidate should be able to operate from Chennai(No Remote Working)
How to Apply for Denodo Off Campus Drive 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on the official website given below on or before 30 April 2022.
For more details & Apply : Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now