5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
Dena Bank Recruitment 2018 for the post of Faculty (Outsourced Staff) at Rajnandgaon (Chhattisgarh) Location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Dena Bank Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Faculty (Outsourced Staff)|
|Job Location||Rajnandgaon (Chhattisgarh)|
|Last Date||21 September 2018|
- Shall be a Graduate / Post Graduate viz. MSW/MA in Rural Development / MA in Sociology / Psychology / B.Sc. (Veterinary), B.Sc. (Horticulture), B.Sc. (Agri.), B.Sc. (Agri.Marketing)/ B.A. with B.Ed. etc.
- Shall have a flair for teaching and possess sound Computer Knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills in the local language essential, fluency in English and Hindi will be an added advantage
- Skills in Typing in Local Language essential.
- Typing skills in Hindi / English typing, an added advantage.
Age limit (As on 31.08.2018): 22 to 40 Years
Contract Period: 3 years.
Dena Bank Recruitment Faculty Selection Process:
The selection process will comprise of three stages:
- Written Test – To assess General Knowledge and Computer capability
- Personal Interview – To assess communication ability, leadership qualities, attitude, problem-solving ability and ability to get along with the trainees, developmental approach
- Demonstration / Presentation – To assess teaching skills and communication capability.
- Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 400/- for all others (including OBC/Ex-Servicemen)
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft (DD) – Drawn in favour of “DENA RURAL DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION” payable at DURG.
How to apply for Dena Bank Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in Dena Bank website www.denabank.com and send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 21 September 2018.
For more details & Application Form: Click here
The Authorised Person,
c/o Dena Rural Development Foundation (DRDF)
First Floor, Zonal Market,
Sector – 10, Bhilai,
Chattisgarh – 490006.