Dena Bank Recruitment 2018 for the post of Office Assistant, Attendant, Watchman/ Gardener under DURG Zone(Chhattisgarh).The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Dena Bank Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Office Assistant, Attendant, Watchman/ Gardener|
|Qualification||7th/10th/BSW/BA/B.Com/ Any degree|
|Salary||Up to Rs.12,000/-|
|Job Location||Chhattisgarh (Dhamtari, Rajnandgaon)|
|Last Date||6 April 2018|
- Shall be a Graduate viz. BSW/BA/B.Com. with computer knowledge
- Knowledge in Basic Accounting is a preferred qualification
- Shall be fluent in spoken and written local language.
- Fluency in Hindi / English would be an added qualification
- Shall be proficient in MS Office ( Word and Excel ), Tally & Internet
- Skill in typing in local language is essential, typing skills in English an added advantage.
- Shall be a Matriculate
- Ability to Read and Write the Local Language preferred
- Should have passed 7th Standard
- Should have experience preferably in agriculture/ gardening/ horticulture
Age limit(As on 01.01.2018): 22 to 40 Years
Post wise vacancies: 5 Posts
- Office Assistant – 2 Posts
- Attendant – 1 Posts
- Watchman/ Gardener – 2 Posts
- Office Assistant: Rs.12,000/-
- Attendant: Rs.8,000/-
- Watchman/Gardner: Rs.6,000/-
Dena Bank Recruitment Selection Process:
- For Office Assistant, the selection process is based on Written Test and Personal Interview.
- For the post of Attender, Watchman/Gardener, the selection process is based on Personal Interview.
Written Test – To assess General Knowledge and Computer capability
Personal Interview – To assess communication ability, leadership qualities, attitude, problem solving ability and ability to get along with the trainees, developmental approach.
- Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 400/- for all others (including OBC/Ex-Servicemen)
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of “DENA RURAL DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION” payable at DURG.
How to apply Dena Bank Recruitment 2018?
Interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in Dena Bank website www.denabank.com and send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 6 April 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
The Authorised Person,
c/o Dena Rural Development Foundation (DRDF)
First Floor, Zonal Market,
Sector – 10, Bhilai,
Chattisgarh – 490006