Deloitte Recruitment 2018 scheduled for Non-Engineering graduates for Freshers Role at Hyderabad Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Deloitte Recruitment 2018:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills at the business and technical level
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels of organizations
- Ability to work weekends when shift requires
- Self-starter with solid analytical and problem solving skills
- High level of attention to detail, ability to execute and deliver project deliverables on budget and on time, and multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Ability to integrate rapidly with existing team
- Good personal organizational skills
- Strong commitment to customer service
- You will be responsible for supporting application users in a Technical support environment.
- You will troubleshoot and resolve issues related to enterprise web applications.
- You will also support internal/external technical and functional users.
- The successful candidate will have a high level of attention to detail, the ability to execute and deliver project deliverables on budget and on time, and multi-task in a dynamic environment.
- This position requires significant customer contact and you must possess excellent communication, consulting and probing skills to effectively manage client expectations.
- Applicants should be able to function in a close team environment and communicate within the team.
- This is an entry level position and we will train the qualified candidate in the required applications.
How to apply Deloitte Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here