Dell Gurgaon scheduled walk-in drive for any degree graduates for the role of Technical Support Voice Process.The detailed eligibility and venue details for dell walk-in given below.
Dell Walk-in Drive Details:
|Company||Dell International Services India Private Limited|
|Job Role||Sr. Associate, Client Tech Support|
|Venue Date||8 & 9 January 2018|
- Any stream graduates are eligible
- 0 to 3 years of relevant work experience required.
- Undergrad with 1 year of International Call Center Voice experience
- Should be willing to work in shifts in a 24 x7 work environment
- Should be residing within Transport Boundaries
- Excellent telephone soft skills & thorough telephone functional skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Ability to deal professionally with irate customers.
- Responsible for providing telephone support for customers on operation or maintenance of Dell products.
- Assist phone customers by diagnosing problems, and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
- Responsible for EWS, Total solutions, YTT and In warranty extension sales.
- Performs work in accordance to standardized policies and procedures.
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
- Ensure proper escalation procedures are followed.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction through effective handling of customer problems.
- Work requires strong analytical ability to resolve complex technical issues in addition to effective phone communication skills.
How to Apply Dell Walk-in Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in at the following venue on 8 & 9 January 2018.
Venue Date: 8 & 9 January 2018 Time: 12 PM – 3 PM
Dell International Services,
Vipul Tech Square,
Opp Central Park,
Sector Road, Sector-43,
Gurgaon – 122002
Note: Please carry a Govt ID proof.