Dell Hyderabad scheduled walk-in drive for any degree graduates for the role of Technical Support Voice Process.The detailed eligibility and venue details for dell walk-in given below.
Dell Walk-in Drive Details:
|Company||Dell International Services India Private Limited|
|Job Role||Client Technical Support Associate|
|Venue Date||10 & 11 April 2017|
- Any Graduate with at least 6 months of calling experience or 12 months of Non-BPO/
- Domestic Calling experience.
- Any Undergraduate with at least 12 months/maximum 30 months of international calling experience can apply.
- MBA/MCA with relevant 6 months of work experience are eligible.
- M.Tech’s are not eligible.
- Should be open to work in rotational / night shifts in a 24 by 7 environment.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Both side transport facility available.
- Responsible for providing diagnostic technical support related to installation, operation, configuration, customization, performance, and usage of assigned products
- Diagnosis & resolving of the hardware problems and troubleshooting..
- Verifies warranty entitlement and determines appropriate action.
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation. Provides basic remote deployment, maintenance and consulting services.
How to Apply Dell Walk-in Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by walk-in to the following venue.
Venue Date: 10th & 11th April 2017 Time: 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm.
Dell International Services
Vipul Tech Square, Opposite Central Park, Sector Road
Sector-43, Gurgaon – 122002