Dell walk-in Drive 2020 – Dell scheduled to hire for the role of Technical Support Technician for Any degree graduates at Gurgaon. The detailed eligibility and venue details for dell walk-in given below.
Dell Walk-in Drive 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Technical Support Technician|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Walk-In Date||19 & 20 February 2020|
- Education: Any relevant Certification/Technical Qualification
- 0 to 4 year of relevant work experience required.
- Good Knowledge of PC Hardware/Software for desktop & portable systems
- Undergrad with 1 year of International Call Center Voice experience
- Should be willing to work in shifts in a 24 x7 work environment
- Should be residing within Transport Boundaries
- Excellent telephone soft skills & thorough telephone functional skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Ability to deal professionally with irate customers.
- Responsible for providing telephone support for customers on operation or maintenance of Dell products.
- Assist phone customers by diagnosing problems, and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
- Responsible for Out of warranty and In warranty solution sales.
- Performs work in accordance with standardized policies and procedures.
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
- Ensure proper escalation procedures are followed.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction through effective handling of customer problems.
- Work requires strong analytical ability to resolve complex technical issues in addition to effective phone communication skills.
How to Apply Dell Walk-in Drive 2020 for Technical Support Technician?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in drive at the following venue on 19 & 20 February 2020.
Date: 19 & 20 February 2020 Time: 12 PM to 3:00 PM
Dell International Services,
Vipul Tech Square, Sector – 43,
Near Sector 42-43 rapid metro station,
Gurgaon – 122002
Note: Please carry an updated CV, a valid Govt. ID proof.