Dell scheduled walk-in drive for any degree graduates for the role of Technical Support Technician at Gurugram. The detailed eligibility and venue details for dell walk-in given below.
Dell Walk-in Drive Details:
|Company||Dell International Services India Private Limited|
|Job Role||Technical Support Technician|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Venue Location||Gurugram (Haryana)|
|Venue Date||13 June 2019|
- Graduate with 0 to 3 years of relevant work experience required.
- Undergrad with 1 year of International Call Center Voice experience
- Should be willing to work in shifts in a 24 x7 work environment
- Should be residing within Transport Boundaries
- Excellent telephone soft skills & thorough telephone functional skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Ability to deal professionally with irate customers.
- Solves moderately complex customer issues on any product.
- Provides first- or second-level support in the inbound or outbound contact center.
- Prioritizes work based on time and complexity requirements. Exercises sensitivity to due process and proper pacing.
- Routes customers when appropriate to proper support queues.
- May identify opportunities for process improvements that contribute to the achievement of business metric goals.
- Solves problems consistently and completely with minimum supervision.
- Partners with team members to obtain resolutions to complex technical issues.
- First point of contact for customer escalations.
- Performs quality audits.
How to apply for Dell Walk-in Drive 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates attend walk-in at the following venue on 30 & 31 May 2019.
Venue Date: 13 June 2019 Time: 12.00 pm
Dell International Services,
Vipul Tech Square,
Sector – 43, Near Sector 42-43
Rapid Metro Station,
Gurugram – 122002 (Gurgaon)
Note: Please carry a resume & valid Govt. ID proof.