Dell Recruitment 2017 for the post of IT Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Dell Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Job Role||IT Software Engineer|
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering 2016
- Strong Object Oriented Analysis and Design skill or strong adherence to SOLID software design principles
- Basic knowledge of object oriented programming languages; operating systems; device drivers; databases; system, network, operating system, and application administration; embedded software/firmware; tools and utilities, as applicable.
- Able to code/debug simple programs using either written or verbal design specifications
- Undergraduate degree and 0-2 years relevant experience
- Designs, codes, tests and documents applications based on system and user requirements.
- Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Devises quality improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future configurations.
- Prepares test data for unit, string and parallel testing
- Evaluates and recommends software and hardware solutions to meet user needs
- Resolves customer issues with software solutions and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
- Works with business and development teams to clarify requirements to ensure testability
Drafts, revises, and maintains test plans, test cases, and automated test scripts
- Executes test procedures according to software requirements specifications
- Logs defects and makes recommendations to address defects
- Retests software corrections to ensure problems are resolved
- Documents evolution of testing procedures for future replication
- May conduct performance and scalability testing
How to apply Dell Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here