Dell Recruitment 2019 scheduled to hire Software Engineer for Engineering graduates at Pune Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Dell Recruitment for Software Engineer:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
Education and Work Experience:
- Higher education, Computer Science
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in coding.
- Experience with requirements clarification and capturing, work planning, documenting solution design, development tasks decomposition and tracking.
- Strong Java EE skills and knowledge of respective technologies.
- Knowledge of relational database concepts.
- Knowledge of version control, bug tracking systems (SVN, Git, JIRA).
- Knowledge of Linux (advanced user).
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of scrum methodology.
- Experience in web UI development – HTML5 etc.
- Experience in work with JBoss Server.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborates well with other engineers and other engineering groups, voluntarily shares information.
- Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives, without appreciable direction.
- Understands and adheres to cost/delivery/quality targets established during the program design phase.
- Works effectively with cross-functional and/or global teams, readily shares information with others.
How to apply for Dell Recruitment 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position online as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here