Dell Recruitment 2017 for the post of Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Dell Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
- Candidates should possess a degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA from any recognized University.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents software according to Dell’s systems quality standards, policies and procedures.
- Analyzes business needs and creates software solutions.
- Responsible for preparing design documentation.
- Prepares test data for unit, string and parallel testing.
- Evaluates and recommends software and hardware solutions to meet user needs.
- Resolves customer issues with software solutions and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Works with business and development teams to clarify requirements to ensure testability.
- Drafts, revises, and maintains test plans, test cases, and automated test scripts.
- Executes test procedures according to software requirements specifications Logs defects and makes recommendations to address defects.
- Retests software corrections to ensure problems are resolved.
- Documents evolution of testing procedures for future replication.
- May conduct performance and scalability testing.
How to apply Dell Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
To Apply: Click here
Candidates can also apply Graduate Intern in Dell-To Apply: Click here