Dell EMC Careers conducting off campus drive through Employee referral.The detailed eligibility and how to apply explained below.
DELL EMC Overview:
Dell EMC (formerly EMC Corporation) is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Hopkinton, Massachusetts, United States. Dell EMC sells data storage, information security, virtualization, analytics, cloud computing and other products and services that enable businesses to store, manage, protect, and analyze data. Dell EMC’s target markets include large companies and small- and medium-sized businesses across various vertical markets. The stock was added to the New York Stock Exchange on April 6, 1986, and was also listed on the S&P 500 index.
Dell EMC Careers Page: http://emc.jobs/
DELL EMC CAREERS-Off Campus Referral Drive 2017:
Here at Dell ,we are continuously looking for passionate and talented thinkers like you who want to take our organization to the next level.Our programs allow fresh graduate students to experience a deep understanding of Dell’s signature culture of empowering people to do more with technology.Discover your full potential and experience what it is like to be part of a cutting-edge global company
Job Role: Associate Quality Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
- Year of Passing: Candidates who will be graduating in 2017 alone will be considered.
- Academic Performance: Aggregate 60% and above across the education
- Discipline : BE/BTech (CSE/ E&C/IT/IS) Only. Other streams will not be considered
- Work Location: Bangalore
Dell EMC Recruitment Selection Process:
- Group Discussions(GD)
- Aptitude & Technical Test
How to Apply Dell EMC Referral Drive?
Eligible candidates ask any Dell EMC Employee to refer you in below link.
- Uploading of Resume is not required
- Hiring Engineering Graduates as GSAP for GDS Business Unit
- Candidates who are willing to sign up for the 2 year Service Agreement will ONLY be considered for Selection Process
- As a 24X7X365 organization, shift work, holidays and on-call responsibilities may be required