Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Delhi University DU Admission 2020: Delhi University Admission 2020 for undergraduate, postgraduate, doctorate courses, the online admission form will be open and closed on in April 2020. Candidates who completed their 12th class graduation in CBSE, State Board, or others can get admission to the Delhi University courses admission based on the entrance examination, NEET score, and merit-based. Medical and dental courses seat will be allotted based on the NEET score and all management courses will have the CAT entrance test. Apart from these courses will have separate entrance tests and merit-based selection under DU. For UG the merit-based online registration will be starting from May 2020 to June 2020. For PG Programmes admission, the online registration will start from April 2020 and end till April 2020. Further details about the eligibility, cutoff, application form, application fees, entrance test and admit card will be available on this page. kindly go through the details.
The registration for 87 undergraduate courses and 153 postgraduate courses at Delhi University opens at du.ac.in.UG and PG registration will be done on the common portal of Delhi University. Candidates who have completed their higher secondary with good marks can apply for merit-based admission under DU. The screening of qualifying marks will be done for the selection of candidates to the UG merit list. While for the entrance exam based admission for UG and PG will have a separate entrance test for various courses. Admit card for the entrance test will be released after the last date of application submission. Before going to check the application process kindly go through the important dates of Delhi University DU Admission 2020:-
Important Dates for DU UG Admission 2020:
UG Entrance Test Based Admission:
|Online Application starts||02 April 2020|
|Online application ends||30 April 2020|
|Release of Admit Card||15 May – 01 June 2020|
|DU Entrance Exam 2020||02 – 09 June 2020|
|DU Entrance Exam Result||25 June 2020|
|DU Admission 2020 for Entrance Result||3rd week of July 2020|
UG Merit Based Admission:
|Online Application starts||3rd week of May 2020|
|Online application ends||2nd week of June 2020|
|First Cut Off List for merit||4th week of June 2020|
|Documents Verification & Admission approval||4th to last week of June 2020|
|Second Cut Off List for merit||1st week of July 2020|
|Documents Verification & Admission approval||1st week of July 2020|
|Admission Last Date||3rd week of August 2020|
Important Dates for DU PG Admission 2020:
PG Entrance Test Based Admission
|Online Registration begins||April 2020|
|Online Registration ends||April 2020|
|Admit card for PG Entrance||May 2020|
|DU PG Entrance exam date||June 2020|
|DU PG Entrance Exam Result||June 2020|
|Group Discussion/Interview date||July 2020|
|Admission List||July 2020|
|Admission Fee||July 2020|
DU Admission Registration 2020:
Candidates who are seeking for the admission under DU for various courses can apply through the common registration portal by following the given steps:-
- Visit the official website of Delhi University Admission http://www.du.ac.in/
- Click New Applicant Sign up or New registration to create the user account
- Candidates have to submit the details to create the new user account.
- After that click the Register button to create the account.
- Check the confirmation message on your email account or mobile number.
- After completing the account creation then candidates have to log on to the admission portal.
- Enter the registered email id and password under registered applicant sign in tab.
- Once you logging in you have to answer the given section to complete the registration.
1.Personal Details, Bank Details
3.Merit-Based Course Selection
4.Entrance Based Course Selection
Note:- Candidates have to take the printout of the registration form after reviewing the details. The hard copy of the registration form is the candidate’s respective DU Application Form 2020 for admission.
DU Application Fees 2020:
- Candidates can use a debit/ credit card or net banking to pay the application fee.
- For entrance test course, candidates have to pay separate fees for respective course selection.
- For the Merit-based course, no extra fees will be charged for many courses.
- Candidates have to know the application fee will be nonrefundable.
|Entrance based UG & PG||Merit-Based UG|
Delhi University Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who have been applying for UG and PG courses admission under Delhi University can find the eligibility criteria to be fulfilled.
Delhi University UG Eligibility criteria:
- Candidates have to possess the graduation of higher secondary from CBSE or any it’s equivalent.
- There will be no age criteria for taking UG course admission.
Delhi University PG Eligibility Criteria:
- For PG Courses admission there will be no age minimum age limit.
- Candidates have to complete their Undergraduate degree from any respective course under-recognized university.
DU Admit card 2020:
Candidates who have to take the Entrance test for their UG and PG admission can get Admit card through Online.DU will not provide the hard copy of the admit card to the candidates by post. While entering the entrance test candidates have to carry admit card along with the identity proof for verification. Candidates have to visit the official site to download the admit card. Further steps to download the Delhi University admit card 2020:-
- Find and click the link to download the admit card on the home page.
- Enter the application number and registered email id.
- Submit the details to view the admit card.
- Kindly take a copy for your reference.
DU Entrance Exam Pattern:
DU Entrance exam for various course will have the following pattern for the question preparation:-
- The exam will be conducted through an online computer-based test.
- The duration of the Entrance exam will be 2 hours.
- The question paper will have several multiple-choice questions.
- Each correct answer will add four marks.
- For each wrong response will reduce 1 mark.
- The qualifying mark for the entrance test will be 50% aggregate.
DU Syllabus for UG and PG:
UG entrance test will cover the topics under their higher secondary and basics of the selected course. PG entrance test will have questions under the topics of UG graduation of the respective course. For more details candidates can refer the official website to check previous year question paper and answer key. Every year Delhi University answer key will be released after the completion of the exam. Candidates can get an answer key with 24 hours from the exam completion and then they can request discrepancies on the answer key with 48 hours.
DU Merit list cutoff 2020:
The cutoff to be calculated to shortlist the candidates for merit list admission of respective courses. The cutoff to be calculated will be based on the following criteria:-
- Number of seats available
- Number of students applied
- The difficulty level of the exam
- Overall performance
Delhi University DU Admission 2020 FAQ’s:
What are the admission courses are available in Delhi University?
Delhi University offers admission 2020 for undergraduate, postgraduate, doctorate courses
When will be the Delhi University UG admission online registration starts?
For UG Entrance Test Based Admission starts on April 2020, for UG Merit Based Admission starts on May 2020
What is the Delhi University UG/PG Entrance based admission application fee?
For UR/OBC - Rs.500/-, SC/ST/PWD - Rs.250/-
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now