Delhi Transco Recruitment 2018 – Delhi Transco Ltd(DTL) Job notification for the post of Assistant Manager in various disciplines through GATE 2017.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Delhi Transco Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Last date||20 February 2018|
Educational Qualification: Degree in Electrical Engineering / IT Engineering / Computer Engineering or Equivalent from a recognized University.
- For Assistant Manager(Disaster Management & Safety) candidates having Diploma in Industrial Safety or accredited Fire & Safety courses shall be preferred.
- General and OBC (Creamy Layer) candidates must have minimum 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying degree examination.
- SC and OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates with at least 55% aggregate marks in the qualifying degree examination.
Disciplines wise vacancies: 33 Posts
- Assistant Manager (IT) – 3 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Computer Science) – 2 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Electrical) – 26 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Disaster Management & Safety) – 2 Posts
Age Limit(As on 20.2.2018): 18 to 28 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Probation period: Selected candidate shall be on probation for a period of one year from the date of joining of duty. The probation period may be extended subject to condition at the discretion of competent authority.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Delhi Transco Recruitment Selection process:
Eligible candidates will have to produce marks secured in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2017. Based on the GATE-2017 marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted.
Application Fees: Rs. 500/- (No fee for SC/ST candidates)
Mode of payment: Demand Draft in favour of Delhi Transco Limited.
How to apply for Delhi Transco Recruitment for Assistant Manager?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 12 January to 20 February 2018. After successfully submitting, send a print out of application form along with required documents (including Demand draft) to the following postal address on or before 20 February 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 12 Jan 2018)
Deputy Manager (HR)-G,
Delhi Transco Limited,
3rd Floor Shakti Sadan Building,
- Filling of online application will start from 12.01.2018
- Last date of submission of application: 20.02.2018.
- Last date for receipt of online application: 20.02.2018