Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019 – High Court of Delhi, DHC announced 57 vacancies of Senior Personal Assistant for Any degree graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Senior Personal Assistant|
|Application Starting Date||15 February 2019|
|Last Date||7 March 2019|
Educational Qualification: Graduate from a recognised University and having speed of not less than 110 w.p.m. in Shorthand (English) and 40 w.p.m. in Typewriting (English) on Computer with good working knowledge of Computer.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2019): 18 to 32 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe
- 3 years for Other Backward Class
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC & 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt policy.
Delhi High Court Recruitment SPA Selection Process:
The selection process shall be made on the basis of
- Preliminary Examination (OMR based Objective Type) – 120 Marks
- Main (Descriptive) Examination – 100 Marks
- English Shorthand Tests – 45 Marks
- Interview – 35 Marks
Scheme of Preliminary Examination:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now