Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023 – The High Court of Delhi invites online applications for Judges through the Delhi Judicial Service Examination. There are 53 openings for the post. Candidates with the qualification of LLB are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Delhi Judicial High Court: Delhi High Court was established in the year 1966 with four judges. In 1919 the high court of Judicature has established in the Punjab and Delhi jurisdiction at Lahore. Recently the report was announced as there will be a long list of cases in a pending stage in DHC, nearly 466 years is needed to solve all those cases. According to the statistics, the court spent 5 minutes in each case.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023 for Judge:
|Total Vacancies||53 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.77,840 – 1,36,520/-|
|Starts on||07 November 2023|
|Last Date||22 November 2023|
- A person practising as an Advocate in India or a person qualified to be admitted as an Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961, and a citizen of India
Age Limit ( As on 01 January 2023 ): Not more than 32 years
- Scheduled Castes / Tribes, the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years
- Persons with Disabilities (Identified Disabilities) shall be relaxable by 10 years
- Others as per Govt instructions
Salary: Rs.77,840 – 1,36,520/-
No.of.Vacancies: 53 Posts (44 existing & 09 anticipated)
- General: 34 Posts
- SC: 05 Posts
- ST: 14 Posts
- The selection process will be based on Preliminary Examination (Objective type), Mains Examination (Written) and the Viva-Voce.
- Delhi Higher Judicial Service Preliminary Examination (Objective type with 25% negative marking) for selection of candidates for the Mains Examination (Written); and
- Delhi Higher Judicial Service Mains Examination (Written) for selection of candidates for calling for Viva-Voce.
- The Delhi Higher Judicial Service Preliminary Examination (Objective type) referred to above, will be held on Sunday, 10 December 2023 (11.00 AM to 1.30 PM).
- Details regarding the Preliminary Examination (Objective type), Mains Examination (Written), Viva-Voce, eligibility, relaxation in marks, and other general terms and conditions applicable to the candidates are given in the Instructions available on the official website.
Examination Fees :
- Rs.1500/- for General Category candidates and
- Rs.400/- for reserved category [Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / A person with Disabilities (identified disabilities) of 40% or more]
Exam fees mode: Debit Card//Credit Card/Internet Banking/UPI.
How to apply for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on or before 22 November 2023(17.30 hours)
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here.
Important Dates :
- Date and Time of commencement for creation of New login and filling Online Application Form: 07 November 2023 at 10.00 hours
- Last Date and Time for filling Online Application Form and/or making payment through a Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/UPI is 22 November 2023 at 17.30 hours.