Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020 – High Court of Delhi, invites online applications for Delhi Higher Judicial Service Exam for filling up the 19 vacancies. Eligible criteria to apply for this examination is to be a citizen of India and a person who has practised as an Advocate for not less than 7 years. Delhi Higher Judicial Service Examination in three successive stages they are Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Viva-voce. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this examination through online on or before 21 January 2020. The Delhi Higher Judicial Service Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) will be held on 02.02.2020 Sunday (11 AM to 1 PM). The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Delhi Judicial High Court:
Delhi High Court established in the year 1966 with the four judges. In 1919 the high court of Judicature has established for the Punjab and Delhi jurisdiction at Lahore. Recently the report was announced as there will be a long list of cases in a pending stage in DHC, nearly 466 years is needed to solve all those cases. According to the statistics, the court spent 5 minutes in each case.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020:
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020 for Delhi Judicial Service Exam:
|Job Role||Delhi Higher Judicial Service Exam|
|Application Starting Date||28 December 2019|
|Last Date||21 January 2020|
A candidate shall be eligible to appear in the examination if he/she is,
- A citizen of India;
- A person who has practised as an Advocate for not less than 7 years
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2019): Not attained the age of 45 years
Category Wise Vacancies:
Delhi Higher Judicial Service Selection Process:
Higher Judicial Service by holding Delhi Higher Judicial Service Examination in three successive stages:-
- Delhi Higher Judicial Service – Preliminary Examination (Objective type with 25% negative marking) for selection for the main examination; and
- Delhi Higher Judicial Service Main Examination (Written) for selection of candidates for calling for viva voce.
- Viva voce
Scheme of Examination:
- The preliminary examination will be conducted in objective type.
- There will be a 25% negative marking.
- Through the preliminary exam, candidates are shortlisted for the main examination
- Main Examination (Written) for selection of candidates for calling for Viva-voce.
- The Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) scheduled on Sunday, the 02 February 2020 (11 AM to 1 PM).
Minimum qualifying marks for Preliminary Examination:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks (in %)|
|Reserved Categories, i.e., SC/ST/PwD (deaf and hard of hearing)||45%|
Main (Written) Examination Pattern:
The duration of Paper I shall be 2 hours and of Papers II, III and IV shall be 3 hours
|Paper – I||General Knowledge & Language||150|
|Paper – II||Law – I||200|
|Paper – III||Law – II||200|
|Paper – IV||Law – III||200|
Minimum qualifying marks for Main Examination:
||Marks in the aggregate|
|Reserved Categories i.e SC / ST/ PwD (deaf and hard of hearing)||40%||45%|
Viva-Voce will carry 250 marks.
Minimum qualifying marks:
General category – 50% marks and a candidate
Reserved Categories i.e SC / ST/ PwD (deaf and hard of hearing) – 45% marks
- For General Category candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For reserved categories, i.e., SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Rs.200/-
Mode of Payment: Should be paid through Debit Card /Internet Banking
How to Apply for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link on or before 21 January 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Important Dates to remember:
- Opening date for online application: 28.12.2019 (10:00 AM)
- Closing date for online application & Payment: 21.01.2020 (10:00 PM)
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type): 02.02.2020 Sunday (11 AM to 1 PM).