Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020 – High Court of Delhi, invites online applications for Jr. Judicial Assistant/ Restorer for filling up the 132 vacancies. Candidates with the background of Any Degree from a recognized University are eligible to apply for this post. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this examination through online on or before 11 March 20520. The selection will be based on written exam and interview. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Delhi Judicial High Court:
Delhi High Court established in the year 1966 with the four judges. In 1919 the high court of Judicature has established for the Punjab and Delhi jurisdiction at Lahore. Recently the report was announced as there will be a long list of cases in a pending stage in DHC, nearly 466 years is needed to solve all those cases. According to the statistics, the court spent 5 minutes in each case.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Jr. Judicial Assistant/ Restorer|
|Application Starting Date||19 February 2020|
|Last Date||11 March 2020|
- Candidates must have graduated from a recognized University.
- typing speed of not less than 35 words per minute on Computer.
Upper Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020):
- General: 18 to 27 years
- SC/ST: 18 to 32 years
- OBC Non-Creamy Layer: 18 to 30 years
Age Relaxation as on (01.01.2020):
- General candidates- 3 years
- OBC- 6 years
- SC/ST- 8 years
Category Wise Vacancies:
- General- 36 posts
- EWS- 21 posts
- OBC-NCL- 33 posts
- SC-26 posts
- ST-16 Posts
Delhi High Court Selection Process:
Selection will be based on Examination, Typing test(Eng) and Interview.
Preliminary Examination: (120 Marks)
- English Language & Comprehension (45 Questions = 45 Marks)
- General Awareness/ Knowledge and Current Affairs/ Events (45 Questions = 45 Marks)
- General Intelligence, Reasoning Ability & Numerical Arithmetic Ability (30 Questions = 30 Marks).
Main Examination: (100 Marks)
- Part A: Essay (250 words =40 Marks) & Letter (10 Marks)
- Part B: Grammar (30 Marks) & Translation (25 words =20 Marks)
Interview: (25 Marks)
Minimum qualifying marks :
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks (in %)|
|Reserved Categories, i.e., SC/ST/PwD (deaf and hard of hearing)||45%|
- For General Category candidates: Rs.600/-
- For reserved categories, i.e., SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Rs.300/-
Mode of Payment: Should be paid through Debit Card /Internet Banking
How to Apply for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link on or before 11 March 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Important Dates to remember:
- Opening date for online application:19.02.2020
- Closing date for online application & Payment: 11.03.2020
- Last date for filling Online Application Form and making ‘payment through Debit Card/ Internet Banking: 11.03.2020
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now