Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 – High Court of Delhi, DHC announced 35 vacancies of Personal Assistant for any degree graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Personal Assistant|
|Last Date||12 October 2018|
Educational Qualification: Graduate from a recognized University.
Technical Qualification: Candidates having a speed of not less than 100 w.p.m. in Shorthand (English) and 40 w.p.m. in typing (English) on Computer with knowledge of Computer.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2018): 18 to 27 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe
- 3 years for Other Backward Class
- PWD – 10 years (13 years for OBC & 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt policy.
Delhi High Court PA Recruitment Selection Process:
The examination shall consist of the following stages
- Written Examination (Objective type)
- English Typewriting
- English Shorthand
- Written Examination (Descriptive)
Scheme of Written Examination:
The paper will comprise 120 questions of one mark each. There shall be 25% negative marking for every wrong answer.
|Subject||No. of Questions & Marks|
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- 50% for General Category
- 45% for Reserved Category.
- General & OBC candidates: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/PWD candidates: Rs.150/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Credit Card /Internet Banking.
How to apply Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 for PA?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 12 October 2018.
For more details & Apply: Click here
Important Dates to remember:
- Opening date of online application: 22 September 2018
- Closing date of online application: 12 October 2018
- Payment of Application Fee by Online mode: 12 October 2018
- Date of Examination: Will be intimated later.