Delhi Forest Department Recruitment 2020 – Department of Forests and Wildlife, Govt. of NCT of Delhi invites the online application for the post of Forest Ranger, Forest Guard, Wildlife Guard/Game Watcher with 226 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 10th/12th/Any Degree with required physical standards are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the online competitive examination and physical test. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at www.forest.delhigovt.nic.in website from 14 January to 13 February 2020. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process for Delhi Forest Department Recruitment.
Delhi Forest Department Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Forest Ranger/ Forest Guard/ Wildlife Guard/ Game Watcher|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Application Starting Date||14 January 2020|
|Last Date||13 February 2020|
Department of Forests and Wildlife – Detailed Eligibility:
For Forest Ranger:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering from any recognized University/ Institute.
For Forest Guard:
- 12th/ Senior Secondary examination passed from a recognized board.
For Wildlife Guard/Game Watcher:
- 10th pass from recognized Board/Institute
Physical Standards for Forest Ranger/ Forest Guard:
- Height: Male – 163 CM, Female – 150 CM
- Chest Girth: Male – 84 Normal 5 Expansion, Female – 79 Normal 5 Expansion
- Male/Female candidates must pass a Physical Test Covering a distance of 25/16 KMs respectively within four hours on foot.
Age Limit (as on 13.02.2020):
- For Forest Ranger: 30 years
- For Forest Guard/Wildlife Guard: 18 to 27 years
- For SC/ST – 5 years
- For OBC – 3 years
Post & Category Wise Vacancies: Total – 226 Posts
Forest Ranger – 4 Posts
- UR – 3
- OBC – 1
Forest Guard – 211 Posts
- UR – 88
- EWS – 21
- OBC – 57
- SC – 30
- ST – 15
Wildlife Guard – 211 Posts
- UR – 4
- EWS – 1
- OBC – 3
- SC – 2
- ST – 1
- For Forest Ranger: Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- For Forest Guard: Rs.5,200 – 20,200/-
- For Wildlife Guard: Rs.18,000 – 56,900/-
Delhi Forest Department Recruitment Selection Process:
Selection will be based on the online examination and physical test for Forest Ranger & Forest Guard. For Wildlife Guard/ Game Watcher post only online examination.
|General Aptitude||100/100||3 Hrs|
|General Intelligence +
Forest Guard & Wildlife Guard:
|General Intelligence +
|English Language &
|Hindi Language &
Penalty for wrong answer:
- Question is of 01 marks there will be penalty of 0.25 (negative marking) for wrong answer/multiple answers marked by a candidate in the objective type question papers having four alternatives.
- The online examination as well as Physical test (as applicable) will be held at the centers located in Delhi/NCR only.
Application Fee: Rs.100/-
Note: Female/SC/ST are exempted from paying application fees
Mode of Payment: Fees will be paid through online mode only.
How to Apply for Delhi Forest Department Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.forest.delhigovt.nic.in) website from 14 January to 13 February 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Link will be activated on 14 January 2020)
- Opening date of online registration of applications: 14.01.2020, 10:00 AM
- Last date of online submission of application with fees: 13.02.2020, 11:59 PM
- Tentative dates of computer based online test: 12th and/or 13th March 2020