Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment 2021 – Deendayal Port Trust has invited the online application form for the eligible candidates to the post of Assistant Engineer for 06 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree/Diploma are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through postal on or before 09 June 2021. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Kandla, officially Deendayal Port Trust is a seaport in Kutch District of Gujarat state in Western India, near the city of Gandhidham. Located on the Gulf of Kutch, it is one of major ports on the west coast. Kandla was constructed in the 1950s as the chief seaport serving Western India, due to the partition of India leaving the port of Karachi in Pakistan. The Port of Kandla is located on the Gulf of Kutch on the northwestern coast of India, some 256 nautical miles southeast of the Port of Karachi in Pakistan and over 430 nautical miles north-northwest of the Port of Mumbai. It is the largest port of India by volume of cargo handled.
Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment 2021 Details:
Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Engineer:
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer|
|Last Date||09 July 2021|
Assistant Engineer (Dredger/Tugs):
- A degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering from any recognized university or institute. Experience: must have experience in maintenance of marine electrical installation for a period of 3 years in case of Degree holder and 5 years in case of Diploma holders or should have worked as Chief Electrical Artificer in Indian Navy.
Assistant Engineer (Floating Craft):
- Should have Engineer’s certificate of competency issued under I.S.V. Act, 1917 OR Four years regular apprenticeship in Marine Engineering workshop recognized by the Ministry of Transport. Experience: must have two years’ experience as watch keeping Engineering in ocean going vessels OR four years’ experience as Engine Room artificer or in higher post in the Indian Navy with two years’ experience as watch keeping engineer on ocean going vessels.
Age Limit :
- Assistant Engineer : 65 years
Disciplines Wise Vacancies:
- Assistant Engineer (Dredger/Tugs) – 02 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Floating Craft) – 04 Posts
- Assistant Engineer : Rs. 47600/- p.m
Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment Selection Process for Apprenticeship:
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted the application against the advertisement would not bestow upon him/her the right to be called for the test / interview for selection.
- The Management reserves the right to shortlist and restrict the number of candidates for test / personal interview on the basis of qualifications and experience by adopting the appropriate selection criteria.
How to apply for Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online and shall take a print-out of the application form and send the same duly filled in along with recent passport size photograph affixed on the right hand corner of the application and self attested copies of education/ experience/ age certificate(s) through postal to the following address on or before 09 July 2021.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
Deendayal Port Trust,
Administrative Office Building,
Post Box No. 50,
Gandhidham (Kutch), Gujarat – 370201
Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment 2020 for Firemen Trainee: (Expired)
|Job Role||Firemen Trainee|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Last Date||25 May 2020|
- Candidates should pass minimum SSC from a recognized board
- Six months Fire Fighting Course passed from any Govt. recognized Institute
- Preference: Candidates having a valid Heavy Driving License, One Year Fire Fighting Course passed from any Government recognized institutes and experience
Age Limit (As on 01.05.2020): Below 18 to 30 years
Duration of Training Period – 11 months
Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment Selection Process for Firemen Trainee:
- Selection will be based on the Physical Test & Endurance Test.
- Height: 5’-5” (Minimum)
- Chest (Normal): Min. 32”
- Chest (expanded): Min. 2”
- Weight: Min. 50 Kg
- 100 mtrs. With 50 Kg. Weight in one minute.
- 18 feet (from the ground) vertical rope climbing.
How to apply for Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment 2020 for Firemen Trainee?
All interested and eligible candidates can send their duly filled bio-data application form with the recent passport size photograph accompanied by self-attested copies of all certificates, should reach the following postal address on or before 25 May 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
The Deputy Conservator,
Deendayal Port Trust,
Administrative Office Building,
Post Box No.50, Gandhidham (Kutch).
Pin Code No,370201.
Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment 2021 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at Deendayal Port Trust?
Ans. At present Deendayal Port Trust having vacancies for Assistant Engineer - 06 posts
Q2.Who can apply for Deendayal Port Trust Vacancies?
Ans.Candidates who completed B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree/Diploma are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply through online & postal on or before last date.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now