Deccan Fine Chemicals Off Campus Drive 2023 – Deccan Fine Chemicals is scheduled to hire Graduate Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Deccan Fine Chemicals Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Salary||3 – 3.5 LPA|
|Job Location||Tuni, Andhra Pradesh|
Preferred candidate profile:
- Bachelors / Masters Degree in Chemical Engineering between 2022 / 2023 passout.
- Understanding of chemicals and non-chemical hazards.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
Must have skills: Chemical EngineeringGood to have skills: Chemical Reaction Engineering, Process Engineering, Energy Balance, PID, problem solving, BEP, Technical Services, PFD, Pump Calculations, Material Balance, HAZOP, Heat Transfer
Role & responsibilities
- Draw up the manufacturing Procedures (MPR)/SOPs and ensure that these are understood and implemented by the operators on the shop floor.
- Drive constant improvement – Optimization of the process in the plant so that cycle times reduced within the boundaries of HSE & Q Standards.
- Periodic preparation and analysis of utility, quality, yield & raw material consumption variance and other reports relevant to management of the process.
- To commission new projects/products in the plant in terms of preparing MPR/SOPs/P&ID, technology absorption, relevant DCS changes and perform risk assessments of the process in a team.
- Ensure that Incidents are investigated, root causes ascertained and learning implemented in operations.
- First line support for troubleshooting in operations.
- Other duties as designated by reporting HOD
How to Apply for Deccan Fine Chemicals Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can register for this drive by following the link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here.