DCFR Recruitment 2022 – Directorate of Coldwater Fisheries Research has announced an online application for recruitment to the post of Young Professional II. There is 1 vacancy to be filled for this recruitment. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 10 January 2022. The education qualification should be Post Graduation. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in an elaborate manner.
About DCFR: ICAR-Directorate of Coldwater Fisheries Research, Bhimtalis the only premier research institute in the country working towards sustainable development of cold water aquaculture, management, and conservation of the hill stream fishes. It has been in the service of the nation since 1987 under the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi. Coldwater fisheries have immense prospects in creating livelihood opportunities for the rural dwelling in Indian Himalayan states and Union territory. The need for holistic and sustainable utilization of the cold water fishery resources, their development and advancement have been the driving force to work for the coldwater sector.
DCFR Recruitment 2022:
DCFR Recruitment 2022 for Young Professional II:
|Job Role||Young Professional II|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Last Date||10 January 2022|
Young Professional – II:
- The candidates must have completed Post Graduation in Fisheries Economics/ Agriculture Economics.
- Desirable Qualifications :
- The candidates must have Experience in water quality analysis, Fish and Plankton sampling
- The candidates must have Good knowledge in taxonomy and biology of fishes
- The candidate must be willing to travel frequently in high altitude areas of Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Jummu & Kashmir and
North East India.
- The candidates must have Excellent computer documentation and analytical skills
- Candidates with ICAR/CSIR /UGC NET will be given preference.
Age Limit (as on 10/01/2022):
- The age limit for the candidates applying for the post of Young Professional II should be 21-45 years
- 1 post
- The salary for the post of Young Professional – II is Rs.35,000/ month.
DCFR Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on shortlisting the candidates and interview.
- Date of interview shall be communicated to shortlisted candidates in due course.
How to apply for DCFR Recruitment 2022 ?
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and submit the duly filled application form from official website through e-mail or postal address given below on or before 10 January 2022.
For More Details & Application Form : Click here
ICAR-Directorate of Coldwater Fisheries Research,
Bhimtal, Dist.- Nainital (Uttarakhand) 263136
E-mail ID : email@example.com
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now