Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
DBRANLU Recruitment 2021 – Dr. Ambedkar National Law University (DBRANLU) invites job application for Store Keeper/Assistant/Personal Assistant/Driver/Clerk-cum-DEO/Daftri post contract basis. There are 20 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Candidates with the qualification of Any Degree in concerned specialty from a recognized university are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through postal on 25 December 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given detail in below.
About DBRANLU : Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Law University, Sonipat is a National Law University located at Rajiv Gandhi Education City, Sonipat, Haryana, India. It is the 23rd National Law University established in India by the State Government of Haryana in the year 2012 by the State Legislature Act No. 15 of 2012. The Chief Justice of India or his nominee, who shall be a sitting Judge of the Supreme Court, shall be the Visitor of the University. Hon’ble Bandaru Dattatreya, The Governor of Haryana is the Incumbent Chancellor, and Prof. (Dr.) Viney Kapoor Mehra, is the founder Vice Chancellor of the University.
DBRANLU Recruitment 2021:
DBRANLU Recruitment 2021 for Store Keeper/Assistant/Personal Assistant/Driver/Clerk-cum-DEO/Daftri:
|Job Role||Store Keeper/Assistant/Personal Assistant/Driver/Clerk-cum-DEO/Daftri|
|Salary||Level 2 – 6|
|Last date||31 December 2021|
Store Keeper (Graduate) :
- A Bachelor’s Degree. Minimum 2 year experience in Store and Purchase in University/Government Department/ Semi Government / Higher Educational Institutions/ / Govt. Aided College/PSU/Corporation. Knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric. Candidate should have good computer knowledge.
- A Bachelor’s Degree, with minimum 5 years’ office experience in Clerical Cadre University/Govt. Department
/College/Higher educational institutions/Govt./ Semi Govt /Govt. Aided College/PSU / Corporation. Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric. Candidate should have good computer knowledge.
Personal Assistant :
- A Bachelor’s Degree. Minimum 2 year experience as Senior Scale Stenographer and minimum 4 year as Junior Scale Stenographer & subject to passing such test as may be prescribed by the competent authority. Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric. Candidate should have good computer knowledge.
- Matric Pass. Must possess valid Driving Licence for heavy and light vehicles. Minimum 3 year experience in driving heavy and light vehicles in University/Govt. Department/ Higher educational institutions/Govt./Semi Govt/ /Govt. Aided College/PSU/ Corporation without any Accidental History. Need to qualify Entrance and Driving Skill test. Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric.
- Graduate in any discipline. Typing speed of minimum 30 words per minute in English converted with equivalent key depressions as the typing speed would be tested on computers. The candidate shall have to qualify the test as prescribed by the Competent Authority. Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric standard.
- Graduation in any discipline. Knowledge of Computer Application & maintenance of Office Record. Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric.
- Store Keeper – 01 Post
- Assistant – 04 Posts
- Personal Assistant – 02 Posts
- Driver – 02 Posts
- Clerk-cum-DEO – 10 Posts
- Daftri – 01 Post
- Store Keeper – Level 6
- Assistant – Level 6
- Personal Assistant – Level 6
- Driver – Level 4
- Clerk-cum-DEO – Level 2
- Daftri – Level 2
DBRANLU Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview. Written Test : 80 marks, Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience : 10 marks (certificates to be furnished in prescribed annexure Attached as A-I, A-II, B-I, B-II, D-I & E-I), Interview : 10 marks. Total : 100 Marks.
- The written exam shall be divided into two portions comprising: 60 marks for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable. 20 marks for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.
- Qualifying typing/computer/shorthand test. Note: – The test will be of 80 marks & the candidate will have to secure minimum 50 percent marks of the aggregate of the entrance test.
- Minimum 20 times candidates (as per merit prepared on the basis of written test and academic criteria / socio-economic criteria given above) of the advertised post shall be called for Typing/Computer/Shorthand test, wherever applicable and in case eligible candidates remain less than the above requirement, all the candidate will be called for Typing/Computer/Short Hand test.
- The Typing/Computer/Shorthand test shall be conducted by the University and no relaxation shall be given to
any candidate. The candidates shall have to qualify the Typing / Computer / Shorthand test at the prescribed
speed, wherever applicable before selection. In case of other posts, maximum 10 times of the candidates of the advertised post based on the merit of written test shall be called for the interview.
How to apply for DBRANLU Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application form along with required documents through postal on or before 31 December 2021.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Office of REGISTRAR,
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Law University,
Plot No. 05, Rajiv Gandhi Education City, Rai,