Data Patterns Off-Campus Drive scheduled for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee – PDN Testing for Engineering graduates from 2018/ 2019 batch. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Data Patterns Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee – PDN Testing|
|Venue Date||10 November 2019|
- Education: B.E (ECE) / B.E (EEE) / B.E (E&I) (Boys & Girls)
- Eligible Criteria: 60% & above in 10th,12th and Graduation.
- No standing arrears as on date
- Batch: 2018/2019 pass out
- Good written and verbal communication skills are required
- D.O.J: 18th Nov 2019 (Monday)
- Basics of Electronics (Analog and Digital circuits) Microprocessor & Micro-controller, ADCs, DACs, Multiplexers, LIC, OP-AMP, Transistor, Diode etc.,
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
Data Patterns Off-Campus Drive – Selection Process:
- Aptitude + Basics of Electronics
- The written test will be for 75 minutes ( 1 hour technical and 15 minutes aptitude)
Topics for written test:
- Basics of Electronics.
- Basics of Analog & Digital Electronics.
- Basics of Communication Protocols (Serial / Parallel communication)
- Linear Integrated Circuits (LIC)
- Circuit Theory
- OPAMP, Transistor, Diode configuration
- FLIP-FLOPS, GATES, MUX configuration.
- Basics of Micro Controller / Micro Processor configuration.
How to Apply for Data Patterns Off Campus Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online and attend the drive at the following venue on 10 November 2019.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Date: 10 November 2019 (Sunday) Time: 10 AM
Anand Institute of Higher Technology
Kalasalingam Nagar IT Corridor,
Old Mahabalipuram Road,
Kazhipathur, Tamil Nadu 603103
Documents to Carry:
- One copies of Resume
- One copies of passport size photograph