Indus Teqsite Pvt Ltd. (IT), – Data Patterns Off Campus Drive scheduled for 2018/2019 Batch Engineering graduates for the role of Engineer Trainee – HDD. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Data Patterns Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Engineer Trainee (Hardware Design and Development)|
|Salary||Rs 1.80 to 3.84 LPA|
|Venue Location||Kazhipattur (Tamil Nadu)|
|Venue Date||3 May 2019|
|Last Date||2 May 2019|
- Qualifications : BE (ECE) / BE (EEE) / BE (E&I)
- Passed out Candidates from 2018 & 2019 batch graduates.
- Aggregate of 60% & above in 10th,12th and Graduation.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- No standing arrears as on date
- Good written and verbal communication skills is required.
Required Skill Sets:
Basics of Electronics (Analog and Digital circuits) Microprocessor & Microcontroller, ADCs, DACs, Multiplexers, LIC, OPAMP, Transistor, Diode etc.,
- CTC: 1,80,000/- annum (with ESI & PF deduction) – 1st year
- CTC: 2,64,000/- annum (with ESI & PF deduction) – 2nd year
- CTC: 3,84,000/- annum (with PF deduction) – 3rd year
Written test will be for 90 minutes (1 hour technical and 30 minutes aptitude)
- Hardware Technical (Basics of Analog + Digital Electronics)
Kindly prepare the below topics for your written test and technical interview.
- Electronic Notations and Unit
- Circuit Theory
- Analog Circuit
- Digital Electronics
How to apply Data Patterns Off Campus Drive 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 2 May 2019 and attend the drive at the following venue on 3 May 2019.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date & Time: 03rd May 2019 (Friday) @10.00 am
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now