Dassault Systemes Off-Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for the role of Developer and Technical Support Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA – 2019 batch graduates at Pune. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
Dassault Systemes Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Developer & Technical Support Engineer|
|Interview Date||2 December 2019|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA (CS/IT)
- Batch: 2019 passed out
- Criteria: 10th, 12th and UG /PG all above 60%
- No Education Gaps in Engineering or Diploma
For Developer (Java and UI, Automation, ETL):
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Keen learner with positive attitude
- Structured, disciplined and flexible approach towards work
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams with solution finding approach
- Able to work in multiple and culturally different environments
- Able to maintain high quality in all deliverable and according to the operating principles
For Technical Support Engineer:
- Basic understanding of web technologies (client/ server, Application servers, load balancers, web services etc.)
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding to Develop Creative, innovative solutions to customer problems.
- Basic Exposure to support tools for managing Incidents & requests and understanding of support processes and SLAs
- Knowledge of ENOVIA /PLM tools/Cloud technology will be an advantage
- Support certification will be an added advantage e:g: ITIL
How to Apply for Dassault Systemes Off-Campus Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link and attend the drive in the following venue on 2 December 2019.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Date: 2 December 2019 Time: 9 AM
Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering (PCCOE),
Near, Akurdi Railway Station Rd,
Sector No. 26, Pradhikaran,