Dassault Systemes Off Campus Drive 2021 – Dassault Systemes scheduled to hire Developer/QA & Support Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech graduates at Pune. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
Dassault Systemes Off Campus Drive 2021:
|Job Role||Developer/QA & Support|
|Batch||2019 & 2020|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||upto 6 LPA|
|Job Location||Pune (Maharastra)|
|Venue Date||4 March 2021|
Job Role 1 : Developer
Qualification (Only 2019 and 2020) Batches :
- BE/B Tech/ME/M Tech with only Computer science or IT – 60% through out in all academics (SSC: 60, HSC and Diploma :60, Engg Aggregate :60, Masters Aggregate : 60)
- Expectations : Person should have good knowledge on Java/C++, good at basics of Math’s and Geometry concepts , good communication
- BE/B Tech – 5.5 LPA,
- ME/M Tech – 6 LPA
Job Role 2 : QA And Support
- Only BE/B Tech and ME/MTech with ENTC or Mechanical – 60% through out in all academics (10th: 60%, 12th and Diploma : 60%, Engg Aggregate : 60%, Masters Aggregate : 60%)
- Good communication, Analytical skills, knowledge about Testing concepts
- BE/B Tech -4.5 LPA,
- ME/M Tech – 4.75 LPA
Interview process :
- Online Aptitude Test
- Programming Test ( at PCCOE Campus for Aptitude cleared candidates ) – Only for Developer Role
- Technical Interview
- HR Round
Note: Online test will be on 04-03-2021. Interviews of shortlisted candidates will be conducted on 06-03-2021 through offline mode or online mode (depending upon the decision of company as per covid situation at that time and respective guidelines by government at that time).
How to Apply for Dassault Systemes Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link as soon as possible and attend the online test on 4 March 2021.Test link will be shared to shortlisted candidates.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now