Dassault Systemes Off-Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for the role of R&D Quality Assurance Associate Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech – 2018 and 2019 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
Dassault Systemes Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||R&D Quality Assurance Associate Engineer|
|Batch||2018 & 2019|
|Drive Date||9 November 2019|
For R&D Quality Assurance Associate Engineer- CATIA QA:
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech with Mechanical or related streams
- You should have an engineering degree in Mechanical, Production, Automobile
- Have a skill set for Critical thinking with strong attention to detail
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Knowledge of any CAD software such as CATIA, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Creo etc is preferred
- Should possess high learnability
- Trained in Testing concepts (Manual or Automation Testing ) preferred.
For R&D Quality Assurance Associate Engineer- GEOVIA QA:
- M.E/M.Tech with Computer Science
- Good understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, Software development & Software Testing concepts.
- 0 – 2 years of experience in Manual / Automation Testing will be added advantage.
- Knowledge /Certification on any of the GEOVIA products ( Surpac, Minex, MineSched, Whittle) will be added advantage
- Working Knowledge of Windows O/S
- Strong Problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot applications & environment issues.
- Adaptability, ability to learn faster, independent, responsible and diligent.
- Good team spirit and interpersonal
For R&D Quality Assurance Associate Engineer- 3DVIA QA:
- M.E/M.Tech with Civil
- 2018/2019 passed out candidates
- 60% & above in SSC & HSC/Diploma in all academics
- No Education Gaps in Engineering or Diploma
- For B.E/B.Tech: Rs.4.5 LPA
- For M.E/M.Tech: Rs.4.75 LPA
How to Apply for Dassault Systemes Off-Campus Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link and attend the drive in the following venue on 9 November 2019.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Date: 9 November 2019
Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering (PCCOE),
Near, Akurdi Railway Station Rd,
Sector No. 26, Pradhikaran,