DAE Recruitment 2018 – Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) announced jobs for Nurse, Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman, Stenographer (English), Stenographer (Hindi),Upper Division Clerk, Driver (Ordinary Grade).The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
DAE Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Nurse, Fireman, Stenographer, UDC, Driver|
|Salary||Up to Rs.44,900/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||29 June 2018|
DAE Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Mid-wifery (3 years course) + Valid Registration as Nurse from any Central/State Nursing Council in India (or)
- B.Sc. (Nursing) (or)
- Nursing ‘A’ Certificate with 3 years experience in Hospital (or)
- Nursing Assistant Class III & above from the Armed Forces Nurse
- HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with minimum 50% marks + valid Heavy
- Vehicle Driving License with minimum one year driving experience + Certificate Course in Fire
- Fighting equipments such as Fire Extinguisher etc from the State Fire Training Centers.
- Height – 165 cms (minimum)
- Weight – 50 Kgs (minimum)
- Chest – 81 cms (normal) minimum 86 cms (expansion)
Stenographer Gr-II (English):
- Matriculation (SSC) or equivalent.
- Minimum speed of 100 wpm in English stenography.
- Minimum speed of 45 wpm in English typewriting.
Stenographer Gr-III (English):
- Matriculation (SSC) or equivalent
- Minimum speed of 80 wpm in English stenography.
- Minimum speed of 30 wpm in English typewriting.
Stenographer Gr-III (Hindi):
- Matriculation (SSC) or equivalent.
- Minimum speed of 80 wpm in Hindi stenography.
- Minimum speed of 30 wpm in Hindi typewriting.
Upper Division Clerk:
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- Minimum speed of 30 words per minute in typewriting in English provided
- Knowledge of computer data processing (like computer operation and MS Office).
Driver (Ordinary Grade):
- Pass in Tenth (10th) Standard (SSC).
- Possession of a valid driving licence to drive light and heavy vehicles.
- Knowledge of motor mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle)
- Consolidated Experience in driving a Light and Heavy vehicle for at least 03 years.
Age limit(As on 29.06.2018):
- Nurse: 18 to 30 years
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman: 18 to 25 years
- Stenographer/UDC/Driver: 18 to 27 years
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST category
- 3 years for OBC category
- PWD – 10 years for UR, 15 years for SC/ST, 13 years for OBC category
DAE Recruitment – Post wise vacancies: 31 Posts
- Nurse – 2 Posts
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman – 11 Posts
- Stenographer Gr-II (English) – 2 Posts
- Stenographer Gr-III (English) – 1 Post
- Stenographer Gr-III (Hindi) – 1 Post
- Upper Division Clerk – 4 Posts
- Driver (Ordinary Grade) – 10 Posts
- Nurse: Rs.44,900/-
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman: Rs.21,700/-
- Stenographer Gr-II (English): Rs.35,400/-
- Stenographer Gr-III/Upper Division Clerk: Rs.25,500/-
- Driver (Ordinary Grade): Rs.19,900/-
DAE Recruitment Selection Process:
- Nurse: The selection process will consist of test in 3 stages.(Stage-1 Preliminary (Screening) Test, Stage-2 Advance Test & Stage-3 Skill Test)
- Fireman: Selection will be on the basis of performance in Physical Assessment Test, Stage-1 Preliminary Test & Stage-2 Advance Test
- Stenographer: The selection process will be based on written test & Stenography Skill Test.
- Upper Division Clerk: The selection process will be based on written test & Descriptive Written Test.
- Driver: Selection will be made on the basis of qualifying in both the stages (Stage I Written test & Stage II Driving test)
- Nurse/Stenographer Gr-II (English): Rs.150/-
- For Other all posts: Rs.100/-
- No fee for SC/ST/Women /Ex-Servicemen/Physically challenged persons
How to apply DAE Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 29 June 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Starting date of online application: 09.06.2018
- Closing date of online application: 29.06.2018