DAE Recruitment 2019 – Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre (VECC) has announced a job notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Candidates with the qualification of M.Sc in physics can apply for this post. All interested and eligible candidates can send the application to the given e-mail id and attend this walk-in-interview to the following date and venue. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
DAE – Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre Department of Atomic Energy is the premier R & D unit and it is one of the institutions of Homi Bhabha National Institute. The main process of this institute is to development and research in the fields of technology, Nuclear Science and Accelerator Science.
DAE Recruitment 2019:
DAE VECC Walk-In-Interview for Junior Research Fellow:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow(JRF)|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Walk-In Date||25 & 26 September 2019|
- Candidates should complete a first-class masters degree in M.Sc in physics with 60% marks or equivalent from any recognized university/institute
- Candidates must have qualified in junior research fellowship through CSIR-UGC NET and holding valid JRF award letter/JEST-2019 written test with minimum 93.86 percentile of marks
DAE Walk-In-Interview – Selection Process:
The selection process is based on the interview
How to apply DAE Walk-In-Interview for JRF?
All interested and eligible candidates may send their applications in advance by e-mail to [email protected] and attend this walk-in interview with required documents on 25 & 26 September 2019 to the following venue address.
For more details & Application format: Click here
Date: 25 & 26 September 2019 Time: 10 AM
Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre,
Department of Atomic Energy,
Sector-I, Block-AF, Bidhan Nagar,
- Original mark sheets
- Certificates along with its photocopies
- Two recommendation letters issued by the faculty members of the institute last attended
- Other relevant testimonials along with the application
DAE Recruitment for Upper Division Clerk: (Expired)
|Job Role||Upper Division Clerk & Staff Car Driver|
|Experience||Freshers (Driver – 3 yrs)|
|Salary||UDC: Rs. 25,500/-
|Job Location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
|Last Date||15 January 2019|
Upper Division Clerk: A Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks.
- Minimum speed of 30 w.p.m. in typewriting in English.
- Knowledge of computer data processing.
Staff Car Driver:
- Pass in 10th standard;
- Possession of a valid driving licence to drive light and heavy vehicles;
- Knowledge of motor mechanism (candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle);
- Consolidated experience in driving a light or Heavy vehicle for at least 3 years.
- Desirable: Possession of a valid driving licence to drive two-wheelers
Age Limit (As on 15.01.2019): 18 to 27 years
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD+UR category, 13 years for PWD+OBC category and 15 years for PWD+SC/ST category.
- Others as per Govt rules.
VECC – Post wise vacancies: 6 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk – 3 Posts
- Staff Car Driver – 3 Posts
DAE Recruitment UDC/Driver Selection Process:
For Upper Division Clerk:
- The selection process will be based on Written Examination Level-1 & Level-2/Main Examination
- Level – 1: Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type) – The question contains General English, General Knowledge, General Intelligence & Reasoning, Quantitative
- Level – 2: Written Examination (Descriptive Type) – English Language & Comprehension
- The questions for Level-1 will be set both in Hindi and English except General English.
- Final selection will be based only on the marks scored in the Level 2 examination.
For Staff Car Driver:
- The selection process will be based on Level-1 – Written Test & Level-2 – Driving Test
- Level – 1: Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type) – The question contains General English, General Knowledge, Arithmetic, Motor Vehicle Act
- Final selection will be made based on the marks obtained in the Level-1 Test & Level-2
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- General candidates: 50% aggregate
- SC/OBC candidates: 40% aggregate.
Examination Centre: Kolkata.
How to apply for DAE Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 15 January 2019.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Starting date of online application: 6th December 2018
- Closing date of online application: 15th January 2019