DAE Recruitment 2018 – Directorate of Purchase & Stores (DPS) announced jobs for Upper Division Clerk/ Junior Purchase Assistant/Junior Storekeeper. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
DAE Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Upper Division Clerk/ Junior Purchase Assistant/|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue Date||30 September 2018|
Educational Qualification: Any Degree of a recognized University with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Minimum speed of 30 w.p.m. in typewriting in English.
- Knowledge of computer data processing.
- Diploma in Materials Management. (For JPA/ JSK)
Age Limit (As on 20.08.2018): 18 to 27 years
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD+UR category, 13 years for PWD+OBC category and 15 years for PWD+SC/ST category.
- Others as per Govt rules.
DAE Recruitment UDC/JPA/JSK Selection Process:
- Selection will be made on the basis of initial screening and then qualifying in the following combined competitive examinations for all the posts.
- Those who qualify in the Written Examination will have to appear for document verification in Mumbai.
Scheme of Written Examination:
- Tier – I: Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type) – 200 Marks (2 Hours)
- Tier – II: Written Examination (Descriptive Type) – 100 Marks (3 Hours)
- Final selection will be based only on the marks scored in the Tier-II examination.
Tier – I – Written Examination:
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Arithmetic)||50|
Examination Centre: Mumbai.
How to apply for DAE Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 30 September 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Starting date of online application: 1st September 2018
- Closing date of online application: 30th September 2018.