DAE Recruitment 2020 – Department of Atomic Energy has announced a job notification for the post of Stenographer/Clerk. There are 74 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this post can apply on or before 27 December 2020. The age limit of the candidates should be 18 to 27 years. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
DAE – Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre Department of Atomic Energy is the premier R & D unit and it is one of the institutions of Homi Bhabha National Institute. The main process of this institute is to development and research in the fields of technology, Nuclear Science and Accelerator Science.
DAE Recruitment 2020:
DAE Recruitment for Stenographer/Clerk/Others:
|Job Role||Stenographer, Clerk and Others|
|Salary||Rs.25,500 – 35,400/month|
|Walk-In Date||27 December 2020|
For Stenographer Grade-II:
- Matriculation or equivalent.
- Speed of 100 w.p.m. in English Shorthand and 45 w.p.m. in English typing from government recognized institutes.
For Stenographer Grade III:
- Matriculation or equivalent.
- Speed of 80 w.p.m. in English Shorthand and 30 w.p.m. in English typing from government recognized institutes.
For Upper Division Clerk:
- Any Degree of a recognized university with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks.
For Junior Purchase Assistant/ Junior Storekeeper:
- Graduate in Science with 60% marks. OR Commerce graduate with 60% marks. OR Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics/ Computer Science with 60% marks from Government recognized universities / institutions.
Age Limit (as on 27/12/2020):
- Stenographer Grade-II/Stenographer Grade-III/Upper Division Clerk/Junior Purchase Assistant/ Junior Storekeeper – 18 to 27 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST – up to 5 years
- Stenographer Grade-II – 02 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-III – 04 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk – 05 Posts
- Junior Purchase Assistant/ Junior Storekeeper – 63 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-II – Rs.35,400/month
- Stenographer Grade-III – Rs.25,500/month
- Upper Division Clerk – Rs.25,500/month
- Junior Purchase Assistant/ Junior Storekeeper – Rs.25,500/month
DAE Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process is based written test and interview.
- For Stenographer Grade-II Test based on Objective type test and Stenography Skill Test. Empanelment Criteria : Based on 40% weightage of Level 1 Test and 60 % weightage of Level 2 Test.
- For Stenographer Grade-III Test based on Objective type test and Stenography Skill Test. Empanelment Criteria: Based on 40% weightage of Level 1 Test and 60 % weightage of Level 2 Test.
- For Upper Division Clerk 1 (Group ‘C’ Non-gazetted) based on Objective type test and Descriptive type test. Empanelment Criteria: Marks obtained in Level 2 Test only. Level 1 Test will be only qualifying exam/ screening test to shortlist candidates for level 2 Test.
- For Junior Purchase Assistant/ Junior Storekeeper (Group ‘C’ Non-gazetted) based on Objective type test and Descriptive type test. Empanelment Criteria : Marks obtained in Level 2 Test only. Level 1 Test will be only qualifying exam/ screening test to shortlist candidates for level 2 Test.
- For General – Rs.100/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman/Women Candidates.
Mode Of Payment:
The application fees should be paid through credit/debit cards/net banking/wallets/IMPS etc.
How to apply DAE Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates should apply through online along with required documents on or before 27 December 2020.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
DAE Recruitment for Upper Division Clerk: (Expired)
|Job Role||Upper Division Clerk & Staff Car Driver|
|Experience||Freshers (Driver – 3 yrs)|
|Salary||UDC: Rs. 25,500/-
|Job Location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
|Last Date||15 January 2019|
Upper Division Clerk: A Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks.
- Minimum speed of 30 w.p.m. in typewriting in English.
- Knowledge of computer data processing.
Staff Car Driver:
- Pass in 10th standard;
- Possession of a valid driving licence to drive light and heavy vehicles;
- Knowledge of motor mechanism (candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle);
- Consolidated experience in driving a light or Heavy vehicle for at least 3 years.
- Desirable: Possession of a valid driving licence to drive two-wheelers
Age Limit (As on 15.01.2019): 18 to 27 years
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD+UR category, 13 years for PWD+OBC category and 15 years for PWD+SC/ST category.
- Others as per Govt rules.
VECC – Post wise vacancies: 6 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk – 3 Posts
- Staff Car Driver – 3 Posts
DAE Recruitment UDC/Driver Selection Process:
For Upper Division Clerk:
- The selection process will be based on Written Examination Level-1 & Level-2/Main Examination
- Level – 1: Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type) – The question contains General English, General Knowledge, General Intelligence & Reasoning, Quantitative
- Level – 2: Written Examination (Descriptive Type) – English Language & Comprehension
- The questions for Level-1 will be set both in Hindi and English except General English.
- Final selection will be based only on the marks scored in the Level 2 examination.
For Staff Car Driver:
- The selection process will be based on Level-1 – Written Test & Level-2 – Driving Test
- Level – 1: Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type) – The question contains General English, General Knowledge, Arithmetic, Motor Vehicle Act
- Final selection will be made based on the marks obtained in the Level-1 Test & Level-2
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- General candidates: 50% aggregate
- SC/OBC candidates: 40% aggregate.
Examination Centre: Kolkata.
How to apply for DAE Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 15 January 2019.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Starting date of online application: 6th December 2018
- Closing date of online application: 15th January 2019