DAE-Department of Atomic Energy Recruitment 2018 for the post of Technical Officer (Civil & Mechanical) for B.E/B.Tech graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
DAE-Department of Atomic Energy Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Technical Officer|
|Job location||Kalpakkam, Kancheepuram|
|Last date||31 January 2018|
Technical Officer (Mechanical):
- B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University.
Desirable Experience: Experience in automobile manufacturing/maintenance industry/ fabrication workshop etc.
Technical Officer (Civil):
- B.E. B.Tech. Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University.
- Experience in structural design, analysis of various structures/multi-storied building etc.
- Experience in construction of projects/resedential apartments/roads/bridges etc.
Post wise vacancies: 3 Posts
- Technical Officer (Mechanical) – 1 Post
- Technical Officer (Civil) – 2 Posts
Age limit(As on 31.1.2018): Below 35 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
How to apply for Department of Atomic Energy Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position on or before 31 January 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here