Cyient Off Campus Drive 2023 is scheduled for the role of Junior Electronics Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Cyient Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Junior Electronics Engineer|
|Salary/CTC||Best in Industry|
- BE/BTech/ in EEE/ECE/Instrumentation/Telecom
Roles & responsibilities:
- Report to Lead Electrical Engineer.
- Develop and validate power electronics for high power distribution systems, power converters, SMPS.
- Design and verification of power electronic circuits, digital logic circuits, microcontroller and analog sensing & signal conditioning circuits.
- Record specification designs, concept diagrams, schematic drawings, bills of materials and test data/reports, documentation like HRD,HDD, ATP, HTP etc.
- Prepare product or system layout and detail drawings and schematics.
- Board bring up, prototype testing, product/system testing, troubleshooting and debugging of power electronics & systems.
- Create test procedures to verify hardware designs, Check engineering test results for application to system developments.
- Build test equipment to qualify electronic modules for production.
- Follow standard process for aerospace/defense applications
- Design, develop and verify as per the product specifications following applicable standards(DO-160G, MIL-STD, IEC)
Skills & Experience
- Analytical Thinking, Design, Electronic Equipment
- Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve.
- We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
- With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements.
- Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
How to apply for Cyient Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here.