Cyient Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for the role of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer for 2017/2018/2019 Batch Engineering graduates at Bangalore and Hyderabad. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Cyient Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Aircraft Maintenance Engineer|
|Job Location||Bangalore & Hyderabad|
|Last Date||13 September 2019|
- Complete a course in Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
- The consistent academic record of 60 % or more
- Batch: 2017/2018/2019 graduates
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Interpret information about aero engines and aircraft structures and convert them into appropriate instructions and procedures
- Create and revise aerospace technical publications and manuals
- Analyze aircraft maintenance and operational data using maintenance literature and customer inputs
How to apply for Cyient Off Campus Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by sending your resume to the e-mail id: [email protected] before 13 September 2019.
For more details: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now