Cyient Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for 2019 Batch Engineering graduates at various locations of India. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Cyient Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Salary||Rs 3.25 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||6 January 2019|
- Final-year students pursuing BE/B.Tech and ME/M.Tech with a consistent academic record of 60% or more
- Batch: 2019 passed out graduates
- No active backlogs at the time of taking the online assessment
- Eligible streams are – Mechanical, Electronics, Electrical & Instrumentation,
Aeronautical/Aerostructures, Civil, Computer Science/IT, Telecommunications.
- Online Assessment – 11 January 2019
- Technical Interview – 21 January to 28 February 2019
- HR Interview – 21 January to 28 February 2019
- Letter of Intent & Pre-Joining Training for B.E/B.Tech – March/June 2019
- Offer Letter – July 2019
For ME/M. Tech: There is no pre-joining training process.
How to apply for Cyient Off Campus Drive 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 6 January 2019.
To Apply: Click here
Terms & Conditions:
- All selected BE/B. Tech. candidates must participate in pre-joining training at Cyient’s identified nodal centers.
- Training sessions will be delivered by Cyient-approved trainers.
- Selected candidates are requested to pay the prescribed training fee of Rs. 36,000, as applicable, prior to commencement of the training, and must obtain a valid fee receipt.
- The amount invested in training will be reimbursed after the candidate joins Cyient.
- No fee is to be paid until the candidate receives the letter of intent from Cyient for pre-joining training.
- Our nodal centers will monitor the behavior and discipline of the candidates undergoing pre-joining training. Any indiscipline observed will lead to action deem fit.
- Cyient reserves the right to determine the final test center and work location as per the business requirement.