Cyber Infrastructure (CIS) scheduled walk-in drive for the role of Software Developer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA 2017/2018 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and Cyber Infrastructure Walk-in application process are given below.
Cyber Infrastructure Walk-in Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Indore (Madhya Pradesh)|
|Venue Location||Indore (Madhya Pradesh)|
|Venue Date||1 & 2 March 2019|
- BE (CS/IT), MCA- 2017/2018 pass-outs.
- Strong knowledge of any C/C++/Python language, JS Framework/RAILS/PHP or any
- Strong Debugging Skill.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong in OOPS Concept Relational databases:
- Good knowledge on MySql, Postgres, etc.
- Having experience on HTML, CSS
- Knowledge in git.
- Great command over OOPS concepts and good to have MVC structure knowledge.
- Must have good communication skills to deal with foreign clients.
- Ready to move in any technology.
How to apply Cyber Infrastructure Walk-in Drive 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates attend this drive at the following venue on 1 March 2019 & 2 March 2019.
Venue Date & Time: 1st March & 2nd March (Friday & Saturday) 11 AM onwards
Cyber Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.,
CIS PLEX-10, South Tukoganj, Nath Mandir Road,
Beside Chotiwala Restaurant, Indore.
Contact: 0731- 6664000
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now