Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Cyber Infrastructure (CIS) scheduled Off Campus Drive for the role of Software Developer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/MCA 2018/2019 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and Cyber Infrastructure Off Campus application process are given in below.
Cyber Infrastructure Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Software Developer Trainee|
|Salary||Rs 2.4 LPA|
|Job Location||Indore (Madhya Pradesh)|
|Venue Location||Panipat (Haryana)|
|Venue Date||11 October 2018|
- B.Tech (CSE/IT/EC/Mechatronics)/MCA
- Batch 2018/2019
Salary details: 2.4 LPA & Above. First appraisal after 1st year of service & thereafter appraisal after every 9 months.
- Online Situational Assessment
- Module Bootcamp
- Final interviews (Technical)
How to apply Cyber Infrastructure Off Campus Drive 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online and attend drive at following venue on 11 October 2018.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date: 11th October 2018 (Thursday) Time: 9:30 AM Sharp
APIIT SD INDIA,
Near Toll Plaza Panipat,
- Students must carry one hard copy of marksheets, resume, 3-4 Passport size photographs (recent) and Photo ID Card(AADHAR Card/Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID/ College ID).
- All the students should appear for interview in formal dress.
- All the students are required to carry their all qualification documents starting from 10th
- Original copy and 1 photocopy of each.
Registration for Participation: The students willing to appear in the drive are required to
register online and must carry the copy of admit card generated by the website.