CWPRS Central Water and Power Research Station Recruitment 2019 is scheduled for the role of junior Research Fellow for a period of 2 Years 6 months or co-terminus with the term of the project. The recruitment will be conducted in term of Walk-in-interview to fill 4 Vacancies in CWPRS JRF 2019. Interested candidates who are the graduate in any of B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech /MCA/ M.Sc courses can attend the walk-in at the given venue. The detailed eligibility and application process of CWPRS Walk-in-Interview given below.
CWPRS Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Venue Date||20 August 2019|
For Junior Research Fellow-01:
- M.Sc. Chemistry with specialization in Analytical Chemistry in first division both at Graduate and Post Graduate level.
For Junior Research Fellow-02:
- M.Sc. in Environmental Science/Botany in first division both at Graduate and Post Graduate level.
For Junior Research Fellow-03:
- B.E./B.Tech./M.E./M.Tech. in Civil/Environmental Engineering in first division both at Graduate and Post Graduate level.
For Junior Research Fellow-04:
- MCA/MCS or equivalent in Computer Science B.E/ B.Tech./ M.E./ M.Tech/ in Civil/ Environmental Engineering in first division both at Graduate and Post Graduate level
- Maximum Age Limit is 28 years.
Note: The upper age limit shall be relaxable for the candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, women and physically handicapped as per DST Guideline.
- For Junior Research Fellow-01: 1 Post
- For Junior Research Fellow-02:1 Post
- For Junior Research Fellow-03:1 Post
- For Junior Research Fellow-04:1 Post
CWPRS Selection process:
The selection will be made on the basis of individual performance in the walk-in-interview.
How to apply for CWPRS Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates may send E-mail of Bio-data in the given format on or before the walk-in date and then attend the Walk-in-Interview on 20 August 2019 at the given venue.
For more details & Bio-data Format: Click here
Date:20 August 2019 Reporting Time:9.00 Am
Main Building CWPRS,