CVPP Recruitment 2018 – Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Ltd (CVPP) Job notification for the post of Trade Apprentices in various trades. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
CVPP Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice|
|Job location||Kishtwar (Jammu)|
|Last date||22 November 2018|
Chenab Valley Power Projects – Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: 10th + ITI in concerned trade.
Eligible Trade/ Discipline – Computer Operator and Programming Assistant /Stenographer / Electrician Trades.
- Only those candidates who are domicile of J&K are eligible to apply.
- Those candidates who have already gone through Apprenticeship training in any organization are not eligible to apply.
Age limit (As on 22.11.2018): Minimum 14 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
CVPP Apprentice – Trade wise vacancies: 10 Posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant – 4 Posts
- Stenographer – 4 Posts
- Electrician – 2 Posts
Chenab Valley Power Projects CVPP Apprentice – Selection process:
- The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks secured in 10th class/ ITI.
- The shortlisted candidates can be called for interview if required and offer will be sent through portal/ e-mail.
- The candidates shortlisted shall have to produce all original testimonials/certificates such as educational certificates, ITI marks sheets and certificate, caste certificate, Domicile certificate, issued by Competent Authority, Aadhar Card etc. at the time of verification.
How to apply for CVPP Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this positions in online through Apprenticeship Portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in and send a print out application form along with required documents at the following postal address on or before 22 November 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
CVPPPL [P] Ltd,
Chenab Jal Shakti Bhawan,
Opposite Saraswati Dham, Railhead Complex,