CVPP Recruitment 2019 – Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Ltd (CVPP) Job notification for the post of Supervisor (Survey) for Diploma holders. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
CVPP Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Supervisor (Survey)|
|Job location||Kishtwar (Jammu)|
|Last date||19 January 2019|
Chenab Valley Power Projects – Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Full time regular 3 years Diploma in Survey from Government/ Government recognized institution.
Age limit (As on 29/12/2018): 18 to 40 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
Chenab Valley Power Projects CVPP Supervisor – Selection process:
- The selection process for the post will consist of Written Test and Interview.
- The candidates who qualify in the Written test and stand high on merit will be called for interview.
- The weightage (ratio) of written examination and Interview will be 80:20. The combined final scores of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of total scores obtained by the candidates in written Exam and Interview.
- The interview shall be qualifying in nature.
Scheme of Written Examination:
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks|
Application Fee: Rs. 500/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates)
Mode of Payment:
- Online mode by using Debit Cards (Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
Examination Centres: Jammu centres.
How to apply for CVPP Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 19 January 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Starting date for submission of online application: 29th Dec 2018
- Last date for submission of online application: 19th Jan 2019