Cvent Walk-in Drive 2018 scheduled for the role of Financial Reporting Intern for B.Com/B.Sc/BBA/MBA graduates at Gurugram. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Cvent Walk-in Drive Details:
|Job Role||Intern, Financial Reporting|
|Salary||Rs 2.25 LPA|
|Venue Date||10 December 2018|
- Graduate/Post Graduate with Commerce/ Finance/ Statistics/ Science background
- Detailed Working knowledge of MS Excel
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Exhibits excellent analytical and logical ability
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented and the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing, entrepreneurial environment
- Displays attention to detail and is deadline focused
- Work Hours: Hybrid Shift 12:00 PM 9: 00 PM IST
- Cvents Financial Planning and Analysis division is seeking an intern (Contract for 3 months) for its Gurgaon, India office.
- This role will involve providing support to senior members of the FP&A team when they work on analysis and metrics for senior leadership.
- This individual will also be assisting in the implementation and maintenance of business intelligence solutions.
- Individuals seeking a challenging, multi-faceted role in a fast-paced work environment will enjoy the diverse responsibilities of this key position on the reporting team in our FP&A division.
- Work on ad-hoc projects ensuring adherence to timelines and quality standards
- Assist senior team members in complex financial analyses
- Become expert on current systems that source key information required to report on business performance
- Perform other duties as assigned
How to apply for Cvent Walk-in Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive at the following venue on 10 December 2018.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now