Cvent Walk-in Drive 2017 scheduled for the post of Market Research Associate.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Cvent Walk-in Drive Details:
|Job Role||Market Research Associate|
|Salary||Rs 2.8 LPA|
|Venue Date||9 June 2017|
- Typically 0-1 years’ work experience is desired; however, a fresher with requisite skills may apply (preferred from Delhi University).
- Any Graduate(MBA-Marketing will be preferred)
- Good analytical and logical ability.
- Ability to ‘decompose’ a process and work out the logical chunks.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Good Academic scores.
- Excellent communication, attention to detail and co-ordination skills.
- Positive attitude and out of the box thinking.
- Strong computer knowledge of Internet, Email Clients, MS Word, MS Excel; MS Power Point and MS Outlook.
- Working in Coordination with the Marketing Department in U.S with offshore operations in India.
- Internet research for contact information and building up and maintenance of the database with skills in data imports, exports, manipulation, reports and queries.
- Advanced and focused secondary research on industry segments and verticals ranging from associations to corporations in order for us to evaluate and expand market space.
- Support Tradeshow campaigns.
- Working on the Tradeshow Database.
- Pun pre-show and post-show marketing campaigns
How to apply Cvent Walk-in Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this drive in the following venue on 9 June 2017
Date: 9 June 2017 Time:- 9.30 AM- 10.30 AM
Cvent, Unit 1, 19th Floor, Building 14C
DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase 2,
Gurgaon, Haryana 122002
Note: For purpose of identification, you would need to show some ID proof (ID card/ Driving License/ Business card etc.) while entering the premises