Cvent Walk-in Drive 2017 scheduled for the post of Market Research Associate.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Cvent Walk-in Drive Details:
|Job Role||Global Event Associate|
|Salary||Rs 2.8 LPA|
|Venue Date||10 July 2017|
- Typically 0-1 years’ work experience is desired; however, a fresher with requisite skills may apply.
- Any Graduate
- Good analytical and logical ability.
- Ability to ‘decompose’ a process and work out the logical chunks.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Good Academic scores.
- Excellent communication, attention to detail and co-ordination skills.
- Positive attitude and out of the box thinking.
- Strong computer knowledge of Internet, Email Clients, MS Word, MS Excel; MS Power Point and MS Outlook.
- Research venues for Cvent’s live events and maintain a database of venues.
- Handle planning and logistics for seminars across geographies
- Create reports for analyzing attendance, cost and ROI for seminars and other events
- Ensure timely delivery of seminar data to internal teams
- Handle planning and logistics for India internal events
- Coordinate with venues across the globe to finalize seminar detail
- Pun pre-show and post-show marketing campaigns
How to apply Cvent Walk-in Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this drive in the following venue on 10 July 2017
Date: 10 July 2017 Time:- 11.00 AM- 12.00 PM
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Cvent, Unit 1, 19th Floor, Building 14C
DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase 2,
Gurgaon, Haryana 122002
NON Hiring Zone: Rohini, Pitampura, North Delhi, East Delhi, Ghaziabad, Noida, Faridabad, Najafgarh (Candidates from these locations kindly don’t apply)
Note: For purpose of identification, you would need to show some ID proof (ID card/ Driving License/ Business card etc.) while entering the premises