Cvent Recruitment 2017 for Associate Product Consultant for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Gurgaon.he detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Cvent Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Associate Product Consultant|
- B.E/B.Tech graduates with an aggregate of 75% and above
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- High comfort level in using online software products
- Must be articulate, organized, and detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task
- Quick learner, with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team
- Support clients in different US Geographies, over the phone and email by answering their product questions and offering technical assistance
- Offer best practice tips to clients in an effort to boost their meeting attendance via Cvent’s marketing engine
- Gather client requirements for future releases of the product
- Create and maintain all product documentation
- Implement and manage the online portion of client events as and when needed
- Gather client requirements and implement them in Cvent’s event management software
- Communicate with the client and review the initial implementation with them and make required changes
- Provide suggestions to the client to improve the overall result of the implementation and help client meet their goals
- Document all communication with the client in Cvent’s CRM software
How to apply Cvent Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here