Cvent Recruitment 2017 for Quality Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Gurgaon Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Cvent Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Quality Engineer|
- Candidate should possess a degree in B.E/B.Tech/MCA
- 0-1 years of relevant experience
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of relational databases and Microsoft Office required
- Knowledge of SQL, Software Development Lifecycle, HTML, XML, and automated testing tools a plus
- Cvent is looking for multiple talented Quality Engineers to join our Technology team, which designs, develops and operates large-scale, Web-based applications.
- The Quality Engineer ensures the quality and integrity of the application.
- This position plays an integral role in application usability, providing product feedback at all stages of the development life cycle
- Write and execute test plans for the application
- Review and assist in the development of test plans being prepared by others
- Document defects and work with engineers to resolve issues
- Provide usability feedback to the product team
- Assist in applying application standards
How to apply Cvent Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here