Cvent Recruitment 2018 scheduled for the role of Software Quality Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Gurugram Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Cvent Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Software Quality Engineer|
|Job Location||Gurugram (Haryana)|
- B. E.\B Tech\MCA (Must) from reputed institute/University
- 0-1 years of relevant experience
- 0-1 Yr. experience on web application testing
- Minimum 6 months’ hand-on experience in web services (API) testing
- Sound knowledge on writing SQL queries and web technologies
- Experience on using defect tracking tool
- Worked in agile (Scrum) team for minimum 1 yr.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Exposure to tools – Selenium, ReadyAPI, xRay, Jira, GIT, Stash, Jenkins
- Exposure to keyword driven test automation frameworks
- Experience in writing automation scripts using keyword based framework
- A talented quality engineer to join our Technology team, which designs, develops and operates large-scale, Web-based applications.
- The Quality Engineer ensures the quality and integrity of the application.
- This position plays an integral role in application usability, providing product feedback at all stages of the development life cycle.
- This is a mid-entry-level position with significant opportunity for career growth.
How to apply Cvent Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here