Cuttack District Court Recruitment 2019 notifications for the post of Junior Clerk/Typist/Steno/Salaried Amin. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Junior Clerk/Typist/Steno/Others|
|Last Date||15 June 2019|
Cuttack District Court – Detailed Eligibility:
Jr Clerk cum copyist/Jr Typist/Steno:
- Candidates should have passed at least +2 examinations conducted by the Council constituted under Section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or its equivalent
- Candidates should have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Institute;
- Candidates be able to speak, read and write Odia and have passed a test in Odia equivalent to the M.E. Standard;
- Candidates should have passed the matriculation examination or equivalent examination from a recognized board,
- Candidates should have passed the Revenue Inspector Training from a recognized Institution.
- Candidates should have knowledge in Computer Application.
Age limit (As on 01.07.2019): 18-32 years (Relaxation applicable as per govt policy)
Cuttack District Court – Post wise vacancies: 78 Posts
- Junior Clerk cum Copyist-46 Posts
- Junior Typist-18 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-III -11 Posts
- Salaried Amin- 3 Posts
Cuttack District Court Recruitment Selection process:
The selection process will be based on Written test and Computer Practical Test and Viva-Voce
How to apply for Cuttack District Court Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can send the duly filled application form in prescribed format along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 15 June 2019.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now