Cuttack District Court Recruitment 2020 – Cuttack District Court invites offline application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Jr. Clerk in District Legal Services Authority (DLSA) /Jr. Clerk-cum -Typist in Taluk Legal Services Committee (TLSC) for 05 vacancies. Candidates who pass 12th / Diploma within the age limit of 18 to 32 years can apply for this post. The selection process is based on the written test, computer practical test, type test. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through postal before 13 October 2020. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Dhenkanal District Court Recruitment 2020 for Jr. Clerk
- Kendrapara District Court Recruitment 2020 for Junior Clerk
- Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2020 for Junior Clerk
Cuttack District Court Recruitment 2020:
Cuttack District Court Recruitment 2020 for Jr.Clerk/Jr.Clerk-Cum-Typist:
|Job Role||Jr. Clerk, DLSA/ Jr. Clerk-cum- Typist, TLSC|
|Qualification||12th / Diploma|
|Job Location||Cuttack (Odisha)|
|Last Date||13 October 2020|
For Jr. Clerk in District Legal Services Authority (DLSA)/ Jr. Clerk-cum -Typist in Taluk Legal Services Committee (TLSC):
- Candidates should pass at least +2 examination conducted by CHSE or equivalent examination and Odia as a subject at least of M.E. standard.
- Must have passed at least a Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institution.
- Must have knowledge in Typing in English 40 words per minute and in Odia 20 words per minute.
Age Limit(as on 01.09.2020): 18 to 32 years
Category Wise Vacancies:
For Jr. Clerk, DLSA/ Jr. Clerk-cum- Typist, TLSC
- UR – 03 posts
- S.E.B.C – 01 post
- ST – 01 post
Cuttack District Court Recruitment Selection Process for Jr. Clerk/ Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist:
- Selection will be based on the Written Examination, Computer Test (Practical), and Type test
- Only successful candidates in the written examination (Part-I) will be called to appear in the test of Computer Practical and Type test.
Exam pattern for Jr. Clerk/ Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist:
|Subject||Marks||Duration of Test|
|Part-I||English||40||3 Hours (With break of 15 minutes after each subject)|
|Part-II||Computer (Practical)||50||1 Hour 25 Minutes|
Application fee: Rs.100/-
Note: SC/ST candidates are- exempted from payment of the Examination fees
Mode of Payment: Treasury Challan under the Head “0070-other Administrative Services-01-Administration of Justice-501-Services and Service Fees-0010-charges for service provided-02040-Examination fees for recruitment”
How to Apply for Cuttack District Court Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form and duly filled the application form along with the required documents and self-attested copies of the certificate by post or may be dropped in the box provided for the purpose on each working day to the given address on or before 13 October 2020.
Note – The envelope containing the application should be super scribed with the word “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR CLERK/ JUNIOR CLERK-CUM-TYPIST” at the top.
For More Details & Application form: Click here
The office of the Chairman,
District Legal Services Authority,
Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2019 for Junior Clerk/Typist: (Expired)
|Job Role||Junior Clerk/ Typist/ Steno/ Others|
|Job Location||Cuttack (Odisha)|
|Last Date||15 June 2019|
Cuttack District Court – Detailed Eligibility:
Jr Clerk cum copyist/Jr Typist/Steno:
- Candidates should have passed at least +2 examinations conducted by the Council constituted under Section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or its equivalent
- Candidates should have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Institute;
- Candidates be able to speak, read and write Odia and have passed a test in Odia equivalent to the M.E. Standard;
- Candidates should have passed the matriculation examination or equivalent examination from a recognized board,
- Candidates should have passed the Revenue Inspector Training from a recognized Institution.
- Candidates should have knowledge in Computer Application.
Age limit (As on 01.07.2019): 18-32 years (Relaxation applicable as per govt policy)
Cuttack District Court – Post wise vacancies: 78 Posts
- Junior Clerk cum Copyist-46 Posts
- Junior Typist-18 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-III -11 Posts
- Salaried Amin- 3 Posts
Cuttack District Court Recruitment Selection process:
The selection process will be based on Written test and Computer Practical Test and Viva-Voce
How to apply for Cuttack District Court Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can send the duly filled application form in prescribed format along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 15 June 2019.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Office of the District Judge,