CUTN Recruitment 2023 – Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN), Thiruvarur, invites applications for the post of Guest Faculty. There are 03 vacancies to be filled for this recruitment. Candidates with the qualifications of M.Sc/Ph.D. are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
CUTN Recruitment 2023 for Guest Faculty:
|Job Role||Guest Faculty|
|Total Posts||03 Posts|
|Last Date||20 September 2023|
Department: Computer Science
Subject: Computer Science
Guest Faculty: Master’s Degree in Computer Science&Ph.D in Computer Science / NET
- A master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) in Computer Science subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) in Computer conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by UGC or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. degree in Computer Science in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil/Ph.D. degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be are exempted from NET.
- Further, the qualification for guest faculty shall be at par with the minimum qualification for Assistant Professors in Universities as per UGC Regulations, 2018.
Salary: Rs 50,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 03 Posts
The selection process includes an Interview.
How to Apply for CUTN Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending the prescribed application form to the mentioned email ID latest by 20 September 2023 & Candidates can attend the interview on 22 September 2023.
For more details & Application Form: Click here.
Mail id: email@example.com
- The number of vacancies indicated in this notification is tentative.
- The University reserves the right to fill any consequential vacancies, and/or to increase/decrease the number of vacancies and make engagements accordingly.
- The selected candidates shall be engaged on a purely temporary basis for a period of one semester / six months.
- Superannuated teachers may also be considered for engagement as Guest Faculty subject to a maximum age limit of 70 years.